Ask a gay guy anything!

Common_Courtesy

My best friend is bi and I have a really close homosexual friend. I already know Neil Patrick Harris is a bamf, I don't think I need to know much more xD

GG in your future endeavours!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Do you prefer your sexual orientation being referred to as gay or homosexual? Or do you not care?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

top or bottom?

rofl that's a little personal isn't it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Have you ever considered, being the "gay-best-friend" of some hot chicks, and then nailing them all, because you can?

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Just say so if I'm crossing any lines here, but I'm actually curious about this... so:

Do you find your self attractive in the same way you do with other guys? 

And if in a public shower, do you feel out of place? I'm thinking that if I would have taken a shower with all the girls in my class at high school, I would probably have major issues with acting normal/not have unwanted reactions...

(this is something I find to be interesting questions on a sort of "mathematical, binary, logical level")

Linus or Slick?

LOL. Yes, this, please :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

rofl that's a little personal isn't it

It's the internet. This is what it's here for.

Linus or Slick?

Oh good lord I hope he just responds with a simple yet elegant, "both".

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Glad to hear that you had supportive friends. Do you have any awesome lesbian friends?

Nope, believe it or not i find it harder to speak to girls that i do to guys regardless of sexual orientation  

Do you prefer your sexual orientation being referred to as gay or homosexual? Or do you not care?

I prefer gay, mainly because i just don't like the sound of homosexual. No idea why.

top or bottom?

Versatile :P  

Have you ever considered, being the "gay-best-friend" of some hot chicks, and then nailing them all, because you can?

hahaha, i haven't. Interesting idea though  :D

Just say so if I'm crossing any lines here, but I'm actually curious about this... so:

Do you find your self attractive in the same way you do with other guys? 

And if in a public shower, do you feel out of place? I'm thinking that if I would have taken a shower with all the girls in my class at high school, I would probably have major issues with acting normal/not have unwanted reactions...

(this is something I find to be interesting questions on a sort of "mathematical, binary, logical level")

Do I find myself attractive? Nope

As for the public changing room thing, yeah i do feel out of place. I actually stopped doing P.E for a while because i just felt wrong, Now if i have to use a public changing room i just find a corner and stare at the wall and get changed as fast as possible. Luckily so far I've avoid any "unwanted reactions"     

Linus or Slick?

Slick any day of the week  :wub:

How did you come out? 3:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It's cool that your open about this, have an e-high five for being awesome.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Nope, believe it or not i find it harder to speak to girls that i do to guys regardless of sexual orientation  

Oh that's quite interesting. Thanks for answering! Any I agree with what other's have said, it's cool that you are open about this. Very bad ass my friend.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

How did you come out? 3:

Tbh its kinda boring. I told my best friend before anyone else as we where walking home, this was probably the most terrifying part of coming out because I had heard him say some homophobic things before and I had no idea how he would react but really wanted to tell him for some reason. Anyway in a break in conversation i just turned to him and said " You'll probably hate me for this... I'm gay." He just stared at me, it looked like he had just seen a ghost or something. So I told him I was sorry and started to storm off. After a few paces he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him, I honestly thought he was going to punch me but instead he hugged me and said he was totally fine with it and that it was awesome that I told him. He asked a few questions and then we carried on as if nothing happened.

As for the rest of my friends, I came into school wearing a gay pride wristband and let people figure it out from there. :D

I'm still not out to my Mum yet though and i'm not likely to tell her en-till i'm fully financially independent.

P.s I like your avatar, are you by any chance  a furry?        

Sorry, I started typing that before you posted anyway here it is. If you were expecting a pink light show then you'll be disappointed :)  

34fkt94.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality, iphone camera ftw

I have pretty much exactly the same setup!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Tbh its kinda boring. I told my best friend before anyone else as we where walking home, this was probably the most terrifying part of coming out because I had heard him say some homophobic things before and I had no idea how he would react but really wanted to tell him for some reason. Anyway in a break in conversation i just turned to him and said " You'll probably hate me for this... I'm gay." He just stared at me, it looked like he had just seen a ghost or something. So I told him I was sorry and started to storm off. After a few paces he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him, I honestly thought he was going to punch me but instead he hugged me and said he was totally fine with it and that it was awesome that I told him. He asked a few questions and then we carried on as if nothing happened.

As for the rest of my friends, I came into school wearing a gay pride wristband and let people figure it out from there. :D

I'm still not out to my Mum yet though and i'm not likely to tell her en-till i'm fully financially independent.

P.s I like your avatar, are you by any chance  a furry?

:/ your town seems less ass holey, my town is a bunch of homophobic hicks so coming ut wouldn't work well with me and yes im a furry

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

:/ your town seems less ass holey, my town is a bunch of homophobic hicks so coming ut wouldn't work well with me and yes im a furry

Yeah i never really realized how lucky i was to live in such a accepting place until i heard some coming out horror storys. Anyway nice to see a fellow furry :D    

Are you the youngest from your from your brothers  ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBOGXFkC8c

I'm a only child, and its awesome  :P

As for the video those theories are interesting, but i really don't know how to respond to them. I personally haven't seen the whole more older bros more likely to be gay thing, but then aside from me i only know one other gay guy.    

Are you the youngest from your from your brothers  ?

that just reminded me of jonny bravo for some reason.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Yeah i never really realized how lucky i was to live in such a accepting place until i heard some coming out horror storys. Anyway nice to see a fellow furry :D    

I'm a only child, and its awesome  :P

As for the video those theories are interesting, but i really don't know how to respond to them. I personally haven't seen the whole more older bros more likely to be gay thing, but then aside from me i only know one other gay guy.

theres a few furs on here :p

Wouldn't it depend on the position?

cowgirl ;)