Ask a gay guy anything!

Common_Courtesy

do you like cheeseburgers ?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Now were 6 :O

holy poop! :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

do you like cheeseburgers ?

i can haz cheezeburger?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i can haz cheezeburger?

Well share the wealth damnit :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well share the wealth damnit :P

NEVER, ITS ALL MINE MWAHAHAHAHA

NEVER, ITS ALL MINE MWAHAHAHAHA

Aww well look's like you are going to recieve a kicking then rofl

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What's a furry?

What's a twink? In fact, a website with terms explained might be helpful. No need for it to be 18+ but I don't care if it is.

What's the most annoying excuse you've heard for homophobia? (I'm too old to be PC, etc).

How do you feel about ostentatiously gay people (predominantly guys) on television? Do they sometimes seem token to you? Does it ever feel like they're just playing to the crowd?

Have you ever been to a country where homosexuality is illegal? How did it feel to be a criminal by their laws? If you've never been to such a place, would you go?

Do you feel that society as a whole (wherever you live) is still becoming more tolerant? I'd hope that there's a general trend, but I imagine some places backslide.

Does it anger you as much as me that there are people who believe you can be "taught" not to be gay? (Ok, that's a silly question, but damn those people piss me off!).

Sorry if some of these are a bit heavier than the general tone, I got into thinking about it.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Does it anger you as much as me that there are people who believe you can be "taught" not to be gay? (Ok, that's a silly question, but damn those people piss me off!).

I'm not even homosexual and those piss me off, I can't believe that we as a society do crap like that, it angers me beyond words (apart from those words I've just typed) :P

Personally I don't have anything against gay people, it's just that when they start acting like girls (which not all do, I know) that it gets a bit too weird for me... I am not ignorant to the fact that men can like men but seeing one act like a girl like "HEY FABULOUS, HOW DO I LOOK IN THESE SKINNY JEANS?" - that I can not fully comprehend, atleast my brain can't.  Like the way people are protesting in France since that law of allowing gay-marriage I get a great urge to just tell those people that it doesn't effect you one bit! I live in the Netherlands and gay marriage has been here for quite a while now, even my teacher of primary school was gay and got married, everyone at school came to the ceremony... YOU DO NOT get affected by it ONE BIT, besides the athical aspect. 

To those who still don't agree, you won't know it's there if you don't look for it, stop limiting people.

My question to you is; can you understand that I do not have anything against gay people but not necessarily like the overly female behaviour some gay people have?

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Personally I don't have anything against gay people, it's just that when they start acting like girls (which not all do, I know) that it gets a bit too weird for me... I am not ignorant to the fact that men can like men but seeing one act like a girl like "HEY FABULOUS, HOW DO I LOOK IN THESE SKINNY JEANS?" - that I can not fully comprehend, atleast my brain can't.  Like the way people are protesting in France since that law of allowing gay-marriage I get a great urge to just tell those people that it doesn't effect you one bit! I live in the Netherlands and gay marriage has been here for quite a while now, even my teacher of primary school was gay and got married, everyone at school came to the ceremony... YOU DO NOT get affected by it ONE BIT, besides the athical aspect. 

To those who still don't agree, you won't know it's there if you don't look for it, stop limiting people.

My question to you is; can you understand that I do not have anything against gay people but not necessarily like the overly female behaviour some gay people have?

yea, we all have our own preferences of the people we hang around. Your not hating.

I don't understand why people don't like it and protest and what not, if they aren't gay I really don't understand why it's anything to do with them, I also don't see why it effects them.

It's kind of weird lol

yea, we all have our own preferences of the people we hang around. Your not hating.

I mean the way some gay people behave, that I don't necessarily like... do you have that with gay women? They act like men I guess - but you're not attracted to them, guess that's the opposite of what it is like in my case?

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I have a gay friend(he hasnt came out to the public as they are mostly assholes, but he has came out to me and our little tech group(4 best friends joined by tech and gaming)) He is really fun to hangout with as we always laugh a lot and hes crazy fun behaviour( he is always super overexited and with a smile on his face)

This is my expirience with gays, BUT now the question that makes me scratch my head - What is with those avatars? is that an arangement or something?  :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Don't get yourself in trouble by cursing mate, I reported him... I bet he will be dealt with shortly.

I just dont get people who come here knowing what this or any other thread is and beeing hateful and horrible persons in general

I censored it for not being a bigger asshole now :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Why do you think you're interesting enough to start one of these threads? Being gay is nothing special

Also I like how everyone rages over graig92's comment, chill the fuck out he's just a (successful and obvious) troll

I just dont get people who come here knowing what this or any other thread is and beeing hateful and horrible persons in general

I censored it for not being a bigger asshole now :D

lol

Well he'll be dealt with soon

Why do you think you're interesting enough to start one of these threads? Being gay is nothing special

Also I like how everyone rages over graig92's comment, chill the fuck out he's just a (successful and obvious) troll

If it is a "joke" it's offensive and in extremely bad taste. Changing what you said to "troll" does not change my response.

And as for not being interesting enough, at five pages and counting I think plenty of people find it interesting. OP never said anything about being special, nor did anyone else until you showed up. If you don't have anything nice to say.....

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

If it is a "joke" it's offensive and in extremely bad taste. Changing what you said to "troll" does not change my response.

And as for not being interesting enough, at five pages and counting I think plenty of people find it interesting. OP never said anything about being special, nor did anyone else until you showed up. If you don't have anything nice to say.....

Of course, that's the nature of a troll and the internet. Nobody will cry about it, just saying nothing and reporting is the best move. Something about feeding the trolls..

Also I was just asking a question to the OP, nothing else. You took it as something offensive. And yes, usually when you start one of these threads you're interesting (like the intel engineer ask me anything). But indeed, it seems like a lot of people are asking questions. I'll rest my case

Ok lets not ruin this topic now and move on from all the hate and trolling :D

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Of course, that's the nature of a troll and the internet. Nobody will cry about it, just saying nothing and reporting is the best move. Something about feeding the trolls..

Also I was just asking a question to the OP, nothing else. You took it as something offensive. And yes, usually when you start one of these threads you're interesting (like the intel engineer ask me anything). But indeed, it seems like a lot of people are asking questions. I'll rest my case

I only said something about it because it seemed as if you were defending the troll - "Chill out he's just a joker".

In my opinion, your question was asked in a rather provocative manner, I didn't find it offensive (that was related to the troll), just unnecessarily inflammatory. I may have projected some of my annoyance with the troll onto it, I apologise if that is the case.

What's a furry?What's a twink? In fact, a website with terms explained might be helpful. No need for it to be 18+ but I don't care if it is.What's the most annoying excuse you've heard for homophobia? (I'm too old to be PC, etc).How do you feel about ostentatiously gay people (predominantly guys) on television? Do they sometimes seem token to you? Does it ever feel like they're just playing to the crowd?Have you ever been to a country where homosexuality is illegal? How did it feel to be a criminal by their laws? If you've never been to such a place, would you go?Do you feel that society as a whole (wherever you live) is still becoming more tolerant? I'd hope that there's a general trend, but I imagine some places backslide.Does it anger you as much as me that there are people who believe you can be "taught" not to be gay? (Ok, that's a silly question, but damn those people piss me off!).Sorry if some of these are a bit heavier than the general tone, I got into thinking about it.
1) I think this video explains it better that i ever could

Some people find it a bit weird but whatever. 2) Twinks are usually young guys from around 18-22 y/o with a slender body and little to no body or facial hair. Basically Tom Daley :D3) Region, every time someone says "But the bible condemns homosexuality" I feel like going on a murderous rampage. 4) Yep, it irritates me all the time, a lot of the time it comes off as fake, like there just playing the super camp personality because they know the crowd will love it. I think its worse in soaps and some dramas though where will be a overly gay character just for the sake of having one. 5) Nope never been to a place like that and i really wouldn't want to.6) Yeah defiantly, at least in my area most of the young people are completely fine with the idea of homosexuality, some people still use the terms " fag/ faggot and gay" as insults but its more out of habit than anything. Hell i even still say things like that sometimes. As for the older generations it's a bit more split than that, some are fine with it, others like my mum who is a devout christian still don't fully approve but they are in the minority. 7) Yeah it does, the whole idea of conversion therapy is probably the thing that pisses me of above everything.
Personally I don't have anything against gay people, it's just that when they start acting like girls (which not all do, I know) that it gets a bit too weird for me... I am not ignorant to the fact that men can like men but seeing one act like a girl like "HEY FABULOUS, HOW DO I LOOK IN THESE SKINNY JEANS?" - that I can not fully comprehend, atleast my brain can't. Like the way people are protesting in France since that law of allowing gay-marriage I get a great urge to just tell those people that it doesn't effect you one bit! I live in the Netherlands and gay marriage has been here for quite a while now, even my teacher of primary school was gay and got married, everyone at school came to the ceremony... YOU DO NOT get affected by it ONE BIT, besides the athical aspect. To those who still don't agree, you won't know it's there if you don't look for it, stop limiting people.My question to you is; can you understand that I do not have anything against gay people but not necessarily like the overly female behaviour some gay people have?
Yea totally, the guys you where describing are often referred to as femboys. If i'm honest they irritate me a little as well. Sorry i took so long to reply guys, i've been kinda busy.... ok no i wasn't i was playing tomb raider :PAs for that one guy thanks for being awesome and dealing with him.

So you don't find Tori Black attractive then?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Thanks for the detailed answers!

Wow, who knew you could be a borderline furry and not even know it....

Hahahha i like how mods just deleted all the argumenting that went on previous posts so now there are a couple after fight comments that make no sense what so ever :D

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I had a gay friend and he was cool until he started grabbing nuts. That's not cool man. Kinda ruined it for me. You seem cool though.