What game did you just play?

dylandylandylan

I just played through James Bond : Blood Stone

I was pleasantly surprised by this game, but I'm finding it difficult to beat the last few levels on 007 difficulty, I'll get there eventually :P

I was also surprised that people still played multiplayer and I actually played around 10 hours worth of it, so I thought it was good :D

#!

If you mean which game did I last complete, then Bioshock: Infinite

Last game I actually played was Borderlands 2 a few hours ago (can't get myself to complete the game).

If you mean which game did I last complete, then Bioshock: Infinite

Last game I actually played was Borderlands 2 a few hours ago (can't get myself to complete the game).

What platform are you playing it on?  I've played around 170 hours or so and I find it much more enjoyable if you play with someone else.

#!

Just today, played Black Mesa, Loadout and Metro 2033 (they were giving it away free at GAME :D Epic game btw

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Few days ago I played some tomb raider. Latest game that I finished is bioshock infinite.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

What platform are you playing it on?  I've played around 170 hours or so and I find it much more enjoyable if you play with someone else.

PC. Most of what I've played so far is with other people, but it gets very hectic considering everyone just bombards the chests and takes everything. The game itself is very fun, I am just someone who has a hard time completing nonlinear games. I didn't beat Skyrim until a few months ago with over 120 hours played and somewhere around 10 different characters.

Simcity 5 :o

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Last game I played was Unreal Tournament 3 and I can't remember the last game I completed :P

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Last game I played was Counter Strike: Global Offensive and I think I finished San Andreas for the 6th time. First when I played San Andreas I finished it 2 times and then I have started completing it every year 1 time.

Oh and currently I am in the middle of Metro Last Light.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Last game completed was assassins creed 3, enjoyed the naval battles so am looking forward to ac4

Rainbow Six Vegas 2, One of the best shooters ever made in my opinion, and the last game I completed was Farcry 3 blood dragon

metro last light

pretty good

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The last game I played was Arch Rivals vs my son on the Xbox 360.  It is in the Midway Arcade Origins game pack.

Btw ... I won :P

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Alan wake, thanks to the humble bundle

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I was actually playing Pokemon Stadium earlier hahaha

I just played through far cry 3 : blood dragon, it was awesome to say the least, loved the music and style of it, I wonder if they're thinking of releasing more DLC for far cry 3 but like this?

#!

Super Metroid~ 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Just finished with Metro: Last Light. Pretty interesting and mainly emotion-based. You can actually feel their misery sometimes. The combat is pretty abrupt so that's not really its strong spot. Overall pretty nice.

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

took trip down memory lane with Super Mario 64. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Last console game I played, Vice City on the Xbox. Last PC game, Battlefield 3.

Last game i play is minecraft but now currently downloading gta 4