Best company name?

brownninja97

Shonen jump?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Apple.

L0L

I Would say Intel cause it actually is integrated electronics lol

Interested in Business and Technology

I really like saying 'Aldi' and 'Lidl', they just, roll off your tongue

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Ferrari

Gaming studio usually have the best name in my opinion

<-- ;)

Here's another vote for IBM (Only because 3 of my laptops are Thinkpads... Well, I also love the name)

| CPU: Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.26v | GPU: AMD R9 290X @ 1090MHz |

| RAM: 2x4GB Samsung Green @ 2133MHz OC |

| PSU: Corsair RM850 | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | 

There is a small store where i live that sells sewing equipment, it's named "Stoff hjørnet" which means "fabric corner" in english. but in Norwegian "stoff" is also slang for illegal "narcotics". so i always reads the store name as "Drug corner" ;D

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

BP  :D

we're sorry

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Perfekt - Dutch brand from the supermarket Poiesz - it's the homebrand.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Big Ass Fans. They make fans.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Perfekt - Dutch brand from the supermarket Poiesz - it's the homebrand.

Lol meen je dit nou XD

Interested in Business and Technology

I really like saying 'Aldi' and 'Lidl', they just, roll off your tongue

And there folks, you have the two worst supermarkets in the world.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

What are you talking about?! They're awesome!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Could be, but they're cheap and Aldi for instance sometimes has neat producs besides food ;)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

What are you talking about?! They're awesome!

Here in Denmark, they have food of dubious quaities

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Could be, but they're cheap and Aldi for instance sometimes has neat producs besides food ;)

Only cheap plastic here.