New Halo Game Coming to PC? We're Going to Bootcamp!

Makol

Could be an online only port of Halo 3 for the SE Asian/Chinese community. Good luck getting an FPS to get big there if that's the case, lol.

I'm imaging something like the Forward Unto Dawn series, except a game...

A while back Steam's database reported a "Halo3.exe" coming to Steam, Microsoft had no comments/said they weren't interested. Also AMD's drivers had a "Halo3.exe" as well as a Catalyst profile.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-18-microsoft-no-plans-for-any-halo-game-on-steam-or-a-pc-version-of-halo-3

This could be Halo 3, but we won't know for sure until later on.

Well in the description in the image it clearly says Halo 3  :P

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

I wouldn't like a port to be honest. Make something new don't ruin it the way you did with Halo 2.. Come on MS failfish.png

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Well in the description in the image it clearly says Halo 3  :P

Well yeah I read it, but we don't know for sure however.

I thought they did pretty well with CE at least... But to be honest, if anyone interested hasn't played halo 3 yet (even if it is on console), I'd be amazed.

I would gladly buy halo 3 again. I sunk hours into that game, and think of the mods. If people can achieve crazy shit on a console, without mods imagine what they could do with mods.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I would honestly be happy if they just revamped and released the titles already out for Xbox(360) for the PC from halo 1 to current and future games. I was late for joining the halo fan club I guess you could call it and like most people did I played the campaign of every title except for 1,2, and 4 multiple times and spent hours with friends in the sandbox of halo 3 and reach

Console gamers, behind PC gamers by ten years since 2000

Halo 2's port was for Vista, of course it was terrible. :P

I know a friend and myself who are recent PC converts would definitely re-buy Halo 3 and especially ODST for the PC, but if it's a new Halo game I'd be skeptical - Reach was teh suxorz.

Halo 2's port was for Vista, of course it was terrible. :P

I know a friend and myself who are recent PC converts would definitely re-buy Halo 3 and especially ODST for the PC.

I'm on board with you guys on this

Console gamers, behind PC gamers by ten years since 2000

I wish the enitre halo series was playable on a pc since I can't stand console playing:( low graphics, low frame rates, controller sticks in a fps game, lack of a good mouse and keyboard, etc. but i want to play halo, except it has always been a xbox exclusive:(

I wish the enitre halo series was playable on a pc since I can't stand console playing:( low graphics, low frame rates, controller sticks in a fps game, lack of a good mouse and keyboard, etc. but i want to play halo, except it has always been a xbox exclusive:(

I switched to PC before Halo 4, and my gawd that game needs antialiasing the 360 simply cannot provide.