Man uses his cat to map out vulnerable WiFi spots

Dietrichw

This is making me want to start wardriving. So how can I get my laptop to scan some networks round' my town everywhere I go??

what GPS do I need and what software should I do it with???

This is really cool. makes me wonder what other cool things I can do that I dont know about LOL

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Good job. Lighten up bruh. 

I'm not racist nor am I intentionally trying to derail anything. It's a figure of speech. 

Calling something or someone a n***** is NOT a figure of speech. It is racism.

And saying that cats suck and dogs are better on a topic that has nothing to do with cats vs dogs is called derailing a thread.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Calling something or someone a n***** is NOT a figure of speech. It is racism.

And saying that cats suck and dogs are better on a topic that has nothing to do with cats vs dogs is called derailing a thread.

No one is talking about calling someone that or real racism, stop overreacting. Notice how in your first reply you conveniently decided to also state your opinion on the cat v dogs matter? If you really had a significant problem with my post, you should've ignored it all together. However, here you are, engaging me further in a discussion that's getting even more off topic and therefor prolonging the very so call 'thread derailment' you're against. But I guess you felt jumping on your high horse and blowing things completely out of proportion was a better way to help your post/like tally along. 

Cheers :) 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.