[UK] Powercolor R9 290 & 290X with FREE 8GB AMD Radeon 2400MHz memory kit

Damikiller37

Oh, Christ on a bike!

I wish I had the money for this. That is a pretty good cooler and a decent memory kit.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Amazing deal I am not sure if the GPU price increased for it but never the less it's incredible.

I JUST BOUGHT MINE LAST WEEK, FUCK

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

now that's a good deal

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

i dont have enough arrrgh

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

I just bought ram, and am american

:(

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

such an amazing deal

Shall I buy one for my HTPC? or is that stupid lol

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

such an amazing deal

Shall I buy one for my HTPC? or is that stupid lol

Depends what you want to use the HTPC for. With this card and RAM as long as you have a decent CPU you could easily make it a solid gaming PC in my opinion. Keep in mind the size of the card, it's 2 1/2 slots wide and aprox. 26 cm long. As long as if fits in your HTPC and you think you would game on it after getting it then sure why not if not then you would probably be better with a cheaper card.

Depends what you want to use the HTPC for. With this card and RAM as long as you have a decent CPU you could easily make it a solid gaming PC in my opinion. Keep in mind the size of the card, it's 2 1/2 slots wide and aprox. 26 cm long. As long as if fits in your HTPC and you think you would game on it after getting it then sure why not if not then you would probably be better with a cheaper card.

(I was mostly joking) But yes a gaming HTPC ;)

Not that i need one, I just feel like building something and hate the atom pc in my living room :P I want a cheaper system but since my main pc has a 780ti It would suck having to have an underpowered rig in the living room as I want to get my dad into gaming so figured making a console for him would be great

My actual HTPC build was a way cheaper idea but I thought hey, its not that much money and you get free ram :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Someone buy this for me. I will give you things in return. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Powercolor,really? isn't that like getting crap videocard? (i just heard bad things about that brand)

Only downside to this, they got so desperate they have to sell ram along side it

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

If They ship outside uk im getting one, but gonna look in a few hours its 7.35 here and bedtime ><

Let's agree to disagree

This'd be great if that price wasn't over 3/5 of my budget.

Move this deal to january 2015 please, thats when im buying a 290x! Tbh i would just sell the RAM on ebay to go towards my waterblock.

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHZ - Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev.2 - 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X edition - Corsair Vengeance C70 - 64gb OCZ vector SSD, 500gb WD Blue - OCZ FAT4L1TY 750w psu - Coolermaster Seidon 240m with Coollab Liquid Pro

Powercolor,really? isn't that like getting crap videocard? (i just heard bad things about that brand)

Just read the reviews about that card on the site (the 290 has 4 reviews last I saw, all of which are 5 stars).

As a matter of fact, PowerColour's PCS+ is one of the best r9 290(x), performing very similarly in terms of noise and cooling to Sapphire's very well regarded Tri-x. No other major manufacturer has managed that with a 290 (save for the very pricey 290x lightning).

Can't go wrong with free RAM. Oh and the GPU is pretty good too.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III