Two Free Steam Games (Space Hack and Frozen Hearth)

Benjio

Space Hack: Simply find it on Steam and hit "install now" to add it to your library.

Frozen Hearth: Go to this website https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways, you must join IndieGala's Steam group (you can leave it right after you get your game), enter your email (they send the link to your email, so you can't use a fake one), type in the Captcha, and remember to uncheck the subscribe for newsletter option. They will send you a link and all you have to do is click a button to add it to your Steam library.

Enjoy your games!

thanks!

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Never heard of Indie Gala before. If this ends up with my steam account being hijacked, i will hunt you down, tear your leg off and beat you to death with the wet end.

Until that happens, thanks for the free game, for now though.  ;)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Never heard of Indie Gala before. If this ends up with my steam account being hijacked, i will hunt you down, tear your leg off and beat you to death with the wet end.

Until that happens, thanks for the free game, for now though.  ;)

It's safe, I've used it a few times before. You get linked to Steam's website anyway, just always make sure to look at the URL before you type in your Steam login info.

Thanks for posting this. :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Doesn't work just gives me this http://gyazo.com/66ca4f90af3b4eda57235e7a8229b6f8

Not sure which one was the problem, but it's either Ghostery, Adblock or Peerblock causing the issue, since it's linked to advertising. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Not sure which one was the problem, but it's either Ghostery, Adblock or Peerblock causing the issue, since it's linked to advertising. 

I wasn't part of their steam group -.-

I wasn't part of their steam group -.-

Ah, lol. I nearly forgot to click like on their group as well :P

I got the IndieGala giveaway, the game looks interesting, but oh my god.  Registering and connecting your steam account was a MESS!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I got the IndieGala giveaway, the game looks interesting, but oh my god.  Registering and connecting your steam account was a MESS!

Its not that bad, if you click on the link to do it on Indiegalas website it gives you an option for it on Steam's website.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Space Hack: Simply find it on Steam and hit "install now" to add it to your library.

Frozen Hearth: Go to this website https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways, you must join IndieGala's Steam group (you can leave it right after you get your game), enter your email (they send the link to your email, so you can't use a fake one), type in the Captcha, and remember to uncheck the subscribe for newsletter option. They will send you a link and all you have to do is click a button to add it to your Steam library.

Enjoy your games!

Make that five games free :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It only gave me the Frozen Hearth not the other one.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It only gave me the Frozen Hearth not the other one.

Read Op's post throughoutly :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Read Op's post throughoutly :)

Why does it say "Third-Party" ?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I dont think the game is as much as it says... i mean, really. original 199.99 on sale for $50.00 but is now free? Hmm... 

post-4288-0-64874000-1407360963_thumb.jp

edit: its actually free on steam, i'm not trying to say this deal is fake. It is totally legit. Just to be clear. :)

post-4288-0-64874000-1407360963_thumb.jp

I am whatever I am. 

what are the games like

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I dont think the game is as much as it says... i mean, really. original 199.99 on sale for $50.00 but is now free? Hmm... 

edit: its actually free on steam, i'm not trying to say this deal is fake. It is totally legit. Just to be clear. :)

It's $5-15 other places, no idea why it's so expensive on Steam.

what are the games like

From what I've read space hack is a Diablo like hack and slash, and Frozen Hearth is some sort of an RTS type thing. They both got pretty bad reviews though. If they're free though you can't complain too much.

-snip-

Must be bug on Steam. Mine doesn't even show a price, it just says "third-party" whatever that means.