Need help system not posting after changing fans

Need help so I posted yesterday about buying some new fans bought some one that where suggested installed them today and now my system isn't posting 

I have a msi pro b650-p wifi mobo with a 7600x and a xfx merc 6750xt 32gb ram 

So far I've cleared the CMOS, reseated the ram, check all connections are okay and tried plugging into on bored graphics if any can help me I would love it thanks 

1 minute ago, Hook92x said:

Need help so I posted yesterday about buying some new fans bought some one that where suggested installed them today and now my system isn't posting 

I have a msi pro b650-p wifi mobo with a 7600x and a xfx merc 6750xt 32gb ram 

So far I've cleared the CMOS, reseated the ram, check all connections are okay and tried plugging into on bored graphics if any can help me I would love it thanks 

These are the lights I'm getting 

PXL_20240511_165353229.jpg

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Unplug tje new fans and try a boot

What fans ya got?

Done that and changed to previous ones also these are the fans I bought 

Screenshot_20240511-181717.png

If unplugging the fans doesn't help...  I would get some new thermal compound (unless you have some already?) and remove cpu cooler (clean off existing thermal compound, then remove and then reinstall cpu and cooler.     It is possible it got bumped around a little bit while changing the fans..   

The debug lights are CPU and Memory..  since the memory controller is on the cpu this may be a result of some minor moving of the cpu in the socket.. 

4 minutes ago, atarione said:

If unplugging the fans doesn't help...  I would get some new thermal compound (unless you have some already?) and remove cpu cooler (clean off existing thermal compound, then remove and then reinstall cpu and cooler.     It is possible it got bumped around a little bit while changing the fans..   

The debug lights are CPU and Memory..  since the memory controller is on the cpu this may be a result of some minor moving of the cpu in the socket.. 

I'll try that in a min I have some mx-4 in my draw

28 minutes ago, atarione said:

Tried it still nothing 

How long did you let it run?   Now that you've reseated ram and cpu, the system would do all it's memory training .etc nonsense all over again.

When I built my current pc, I thought the MB was DOA as it sat there with some debug LEDs lit,   and I kept turning off trying to double check...   Finally I gave up and left the room to look up return process, I had left the pc running by accident as much as anything.. came back 5~10 minutes later and the Bios was up on the monitor,   It had been fine all along I just hadn't waited long enough for it to do it's stuff.

double check all cables and make sure nothing has been knocked loose / out make sure CPU fan is plugged into the CPU fan header...

After that point you start getting into taking everything out of the pc (but CPU and memory) and seeing if it will post .. double check no screws or other metal objects fell down between case and motherboard (short) ... possibly remove mb from case (put on it's box or a cardboard box hook up psu and start it by tapping the power switch header pins with screwdriver see if it posts out of case w/ min config.

This video seems to sort of cover this pretty well?

17 hours ago, atarione said:

How long did you let it run?   Now that you've reseated ram and cpu, the system would do all it's memory training .etc nonsense all over again.

When I built my current pc, I thought the MB was DOA as it sat there with some debug LEDs lit,   and I kept turning off trying to double check...   Finally I gave up and left the room to look up return process, I had left the pc running by accident as much as anything.. came back 5~10 minutes later and the Bios was up on the monitor,   It had been fine all along I just hadn't waited long enough for it to do it's stuff.

double check all cables and make sure nothing has been knocked loose / out make sure CPU fan is plugged into the CPU fan header...

After that point you start getting into taking everything out of the pc (but CPU and memory) and seeing if it will post .. double check no screws or other metal objects fell down between case and motherboard (short) ... possibly remove mb from case (put on it's box or a cardboard box hook up psu and start it by tapping the power switch header pins with screwdriver see if it posts out of case w/ min config.

This video seems to sort of cover this pretty well?

Figured out the problem I fried the CPU fan header mobo was out of warranty so I just ordered a new one all sorted now