Is the sodastream anny good?

mythicalbeast

So I saw the sodastream again lately, and I thought I would see if it actually is anny good. I mean, it is only a device that ads CO2 to water, how can it mess up that? So yeah, I am anking if annyone of you have anny experience with this and if it actually tastes good or is just compleate crap. Aand can i use it with other stuff as well? Like re-carbonating tame soda, or add it to lemonade or something? 

Meh, i prefer normal soda. Not worth the price.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

It's okay but store bought soda is better and HOW IS THIS RELATED TO MOBILE DEVICES, YOU PUT IT IN THE WRONG AREA.

Nope.

My neighbors got one and they really like it, when I'm over they make "Cola" with it I think there are a ton of different flavors.

No, it sucks. Tastes terrible.

Source: Have one. Used it once.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Eh, the flavours are VERY generic. Post in off-topic next time.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

It does the job and the soda tastes pretty much the same, it depends on the flavor though. I guess it would be good for people who want a bit healthier soda. I personally use it just because I don't have to carry all the soda bottles/cans. 

And you cannot re-carbonate soda with it, you'll make a mess.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

why is this in mobile devices?

It's okay but store bought soda is better and HOW IS THIS RELATED TO MOBILE DEVICES, YOU PUT IT IN THE WRONG AREA.

Eh, the flavours are VERY generic. Post in off-topic next time.

Yeah sorry, I intended to post in "consumer electronics" but didn't notice I posted in "mobile devices" instead. Sorry about that :P

Edit: by "ment to post in "consumer electronics" instead of "mobile devices"" I meant that I didn't notice that the "consumer electronics" wasn't the subforum

Yeah sorry, I intended to post in "consumer electronics" but didn't notice I posted in "mobile devices" instead. Sorry about that :P

"Consumer Electronics" This should be in Off Topic

"Consumer Electronics" This should be in Off Topic

The sodastream is a electronic device for cunsumers, therefor it is in "consumer electronics" and not "off topic" which is for non-electronic topics. But noticing now that there's no actual "consumer electronics" sub forum, it fits best in "off topic", that's true. So conclution is: I posted in what I thaught was the correct subforum, and which would have been the correct subforum if it was the subforum I though it was. But I read wrong making it the incorrect forum.