I love the screen and how unique my phone could be

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

To quote the highest of all ratings a nerd can give a product..... I want one.

I like the Z2 since it's waterproof and I'm a highly skilled sailor, sailing extremely fast boats where you get EXTREMELY wet such as hobie cats and 49'ers.

I like the skin since it's very clean and neat looking but still says a lot! That's a hard combo to get something to say this product is bad a** and tough but saying that without flashing lights and 10000 colors and patterns.

My favorite thing is probably the front facing speakers. Its a pretty exclusive club right now. im actually a little sad that more people are doing it since im part of the club, but i do think its a good thing.

I love the IPS screen and the skin looks sick that dbrand wrapped around the phone!

I love the fact that this phone is completely waterproof(just dropped my phone in a pool...) and you got to love thst dbrand carries so many different textures of skins for so many different phones.

I was very impressed with the Z1 when a work colleague purchased one earlier this year. The camera on the Z2 is what really draws me to it.

I had never heard of dbrand before but they did such an amazing job on the custom linustechtips cover that I will definitely recommend them to friends.

Also it'd be cool if I won this phone because it ends on my birthday (11th of August).

I love Sony products. I like that the phone has better specs than my new HTPC I'm building! I also think the catch for this review was smart as well, good on ya' dbrand ;)

Like it mainly because it is waterproof,dustproof and lets not forget the skin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I just love the fact it has slow motion video with sound something my nexus 5 will never have 

Just love the siz and feel of the phone and Dbrand just make the best skins i have ever seen!

I love the z2 because of DAT glass and DEM front facing speakers , I like dbrand because you can make something someone else has stand out from the crowd.

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

I love the improved screen and battery life, the front speakers seems good AND THE SKIN! 

Sure i do thank dbrand for allowing Linus to keep providing us best-in-class video quality with sponsoring this video, thank you Dbrand!!! :)

I like the Z2 mostly because of the front-facing speakers and the fact that it's waterproof. Very similar specs to many of the phones in the market but the things that make it unique are the reasons I like the phone so much. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is the sexy skins! I love what I see on the website and the phone in the video is just too sexy for words... Here's an image!

9231114cb1.jpg

i just want i because it's not a iphone 4

My favorite thing about the Z2 is its beautiful design, and my favorite thing about dbrand is the amount of customization they offer.

Like how it's such a good well rounded phone (not literal meaning). I also like how dbrand teased Linus by not allowing him to keep the phone xD

After all the improvements in the Z2 the phone it's amazing! All that ram, size, battery life makes it amazing! Thing, and elegant! The skin makes it look super cool! Orange it's my favorite color and the back looks amazing! This is a phone that really impressed me! The camera looks amazing too!!! I just wanted to thank you guys for doing this! You guys are the best! Thank you!

I want that phone. I love the fact that it is waterproof cause i have already dropped my phone in the toilette multiple times.

I wold love an Xperia Z2 for its waterproofness, i once had an galaxy xcover and that sucked so I wold hope this one is a better phone :)

Purely because of the submergability (new word use it) of this phone its probably the best phone out right now. Also just lost my z1 in the ocean... probably shouldn't film with it under water. I wants to wins its!

The Z2 is great, my favourite thing is that it is essentially my current phone (xperia SP) software wise  on super steroids hardware wise, with the great camera, display and the speakers finally in the right place. on top of that it's freaking water/dust proof, such a handy feature. 

to be honest before today I hadn't heard of dbrand, but the sheer fact that they have supplied this review/ give-away phone, and that it looks sweet is a big plus for me. the linus techtips design is pretty cool and I have already looked into the other skins on offer I will definitely look into buying some skins for myself and as gifts for friends and family. they do look sweet after all I'm sure they would put a smile on anyone's face.