U loved sony until they stopped updating my xperia arc ;(

There good phones fit in the premium section the z2 like the htc

Samsung need to catch up

I actually really like the battery life how it is supposed to last longer then my current phone the Droid Mini which I charge several times a day. And What I like about Dbrand is the Cool custom Skins they allow you to buy.

The z2's batterylife really makes me interested. I have a htc one x which is almost 2years old now, and the batterylife is horrible, i get around 1hour screen ontime.

My favourite thing about Z2 is that Sony finally decided to use good IPS display panel for their flagship phone and my favourite thing about dbrand are their fair prices for really quality and awesome skins.

Damn I didn't think this Sony phone would be that good but now my mind is blasted on how good this phone is I might intend on buying one once I have enough money hahaha.

My favorite part has to be the camera and the dust / waterproofing. I go camping and hiking with my Nokia Lumia 920 and the front camera (though it is never used) is covered with dust inside the glass, (I have also dropped it in a pond), so having protection against the environment would be awesome

as far as dbrand goes, that skin looks awesome.

The screen on the Z2 is awesome!!!! It would definitely be a massive improvement over my Xperia Z. And that skin from dbrand looks awesome! Pretty awesome that they made a custom LTT skin.

This phone is really amazing. I can say that this is the best phone currently available on the market, but in my country it's pretty damn expensive. And, what can I say about camera except it's gorgeous ? This is the dream phone for everyone, but I'm stuck with ICS Xperia Tipo with 3.2 inch screen, that's pretty bad :) ! -_- I heard of dbrand about half a year ago, I like their custom skins very much, as much as I like LinusTechTips custom skin :) 

i love that the z2 is waterproof. and that skin from dbrand is sweet! im going to thier shop to look for a skin for my current phone :)

I live in a pretty cold area, so that glove feature would really come in handy!

I love the Sony Xperia Z2's because of its shock and waterproof ness as well as the ips screen.I like dbrand because of the customisable skin for phones which make then unique for yourself

U loved sony until they stopped updating my xperia arc ;(

There good phones fit in the premium section the z2 like the htc

Samsung need to catch up

The dedicated camera button is pretty cool! Haven't heard of dbrand before, but checked them out, and their website is pretty cool. Also the fact that they're sponsoring this giveaway! 

The best thing I like about the Z2 is that they finally removed that built-in screen protector crap that is soo prone to scratches. Well I guess for dbrand their variety of skins for phones are very wide, which is cool. I guess.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 would be between its great button placement (including the camera one) and the improvement on the display. Better viewing angles and brighter screen is much appreciated. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is that not only is it made with M3 so it doesn't leave any residue if taken off, but the quality is so top notch that there isn't even a reason to want to take it off. It personalizes your device so well and looks awesome, yet it's always appreciated when a company makes life a little easier in case the skin has to come off, for whatever reason.

Both Sony AND dbrand think of the customer and that makes this phone with the skin on a top want.

thats a really nice screen... and the sticker looks like its made from good durable material, hopefully its also grippy without using a case.

Loved the review! 2.2 mpx front selfie camera for me, haha  :D (jk)

The Sony Z2 look like an excellent phone worth having. The dbrand skin on the phone looks amazing, professional, and durable.

The glass back is awesome and I like the front facing speakers ! 

At start i wasn't really a fan of Xperia. However all my friends started to use Sony phones and said they do wonders. Then i was like - meh. But now linus really changed my mind this thing is awesome. Pure brilliance.

And about dbrand i checked their stuff, and wow thoes guys actually know how to make skins, and the price is not even that high. And custom made for  giveaway is just awesome.

I love that front facing speaker and the design on the dbrand skin looks super awsome

A waterproof phone like a Z2 is always close to my heart. And DBrand always does amazing work with everything they do.