Since i saw the Sony Xperia Z2 on sale i fell in love with it , not as a perfect phone for everybody but as a perfect phone for myself. I am the guy who is always near wet surrounding , one i am in tropical country names Singapore where it rains as much as it has sun ,two i always spent time wakeboarding . So my phone gets wet all the time , and im sick and tired of drying my hands to pick up a phone call , or to run under the shelter just to save my phone from water damage. I've used my brothers Z2 to watch videos such as LinusTechtips, the speakers are amazing compared to my S4 . And with the same phone from my brother the Camera fits my to my preference , deep contrast and real colours . Never had i had this much fun taking photos on a smartphone or even slow motion video of stunts. And always a bigger Battery is better, to know that it has bigger then average battery gives me a boost of confidence over the Z2. And Finally the Screen , how could i not say anything about the screen . Love it ! The IPS display is more true to depth in colour compared to my eye murderous colour on my amoled screen .     

So i feature of Z2 is arranged from the most favorable:

1. IP 58 certification 
  2. Front facing speaker / IPS Trilumious display (One must have the other)
  3. 20.7megapixel and 4k capable camera
  4. Glass and metal design . Big plus

There is still a ton of amazing features on the phone that i know but the following is what i love about it . 

Now all my hope is to having it into my hands

Wow dbshop has som nice textures. And it's pretty cheap too. It's good to look different, when there are millions of the same thing everywhere.

Also, Hooray for the front speakers!

I really like the build design, especially the dedicated camera button.

The Sony Z2 look like an excellent phone worth having. The dbrand skin on the phone looks amazing, professional, and durable.

The camera, battery life and the amazing screen, what more do you need... of course, the awesome LTT Skin, awesome job from the dudes to sponsor your video.

I have the z 1 and have had it since its come out and its good to d\see that the screen has been upgraded as you said and the fact that they're water proof is so good!

Front facing speakers. Seriously, why isn't that the norm? And the skin is fairly nice.

The info eye camera dealio sounds amazing, and would probably have to be my favourite feature. I had never heard of Dbrand, but after checking out their website, if I don't win this I will surely be buying a skin from them!

What can you say about this phone? It's perfect. Personally, I'm not seeing any flaws. And the skins that dbrand makes, they rule. This one, for the Z2 it's very nice. Well my favourite colour is orange.

Great phone with tons of cool features! And by the way, dbrand skins look awesome and, did I mention that already, they sponsored this video! :)

Since i saw the Sony Xperia Z2 on sale i fell in love with it , not as a perfect phone for everybody but as a perfect phone for myself. I am the guy who is always near wet surrounding , one i am in tropical country names Singapore where it rains as much as it has sun ,two i always spent time wakeboarding . So my phone gets wet all the time , and im sick and tired of drying my hands to pick up a phone call , or to run under the shelter just to save my phone from water damage. I've used my brothers Z2 to watch videos such as LinusTechtips, the speakers are amazing compared to my S4 . And with the same phone from my brother the Camera fits my to my preference , deep contrast and real colours . Never had i had this much fun taking photos on a smartphone or even slow motion video of stunts. And always a bigger Battery is better, to know that it has bigger then average battery gives me a boost of confidence over the Z2. And Finally the Screen , how could i not say anything about the screen . Love it ! The IPS display is more true to depth in colour compared to my eye murderous colour on my amoled screen .     

So i feature of Z2 is arranged from the most favorable:

1. IP 58 certification 
  2. Front facing speaker / IPS Trilumious display (One must have the other)
  3. 20.7megapixel and 4k capable camera
  4. Glass and metal design . Big plus

There is still a ton of amazing features on the phone that i know but the following is what i love about it . 

Now all my hope is to having it into my hands

I like the Z2 because of the good camera it has. What I like about dbrand is their wide variety of skins for different phones.

the camera and the battery life are pretty darn impressive... glad to see that dbrand sponsored this video! :D

I m always a big fan of SONY as a Brand
to me Z2 is their best Phone by far, because of it's IPS display & front facing speaker .........
and a special thanks to "dbrand" for sponsoring this video.. :)

The water proofing is baws and dbrand skins look amazing!

I love the fact that they put the camera from their super expensive DSLR cameras in a thin and light smartphone.  I love the skin dbrand made for  marques brownlee and linus, great job guys.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

My favourite parts of this phone are that it is waterproof, has front facing  speakers and is a smart phone, I would love to win this as my current hpone is a Sony Ericsson W395 from 2009.

I realy like the front-facing speakers,the camera and the screen. Dbrand skins are awesome they make your phone look different and thats why i like them.

AWESOME FOR Z2 !!!

It will be a great UPGRADE from my Lumia.

Really like the SIMPLISTIC UI & SONY CAMERA SENSOR !!

PLUS, dBRAND makes it even COOLER with its GREAT SKIN CUSTOMISATION,
THUMBS THUMBS UP !

Thanks to LTT and dBRAND for this GIVEAWAY , ALL ROCK WITH THE Z2 !!

I love the fact that they put the camera from their super expensive DSLR cameras in a thin and light smartphone.  I love the skin dbrand made for  marques brownlee and linus, great job guys.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

About the phone -water and dustproofness, and the frontfacing speakers.

About DBrand - well they sponsored the video and made the giveaway happen.