I like the long battery life of Z2 and dust and water proofing not to mention it looks cool, dbrand wow i would want to use their service soon and thanks for sponsoring this prize phone :)

The Z2 looks great! Dbrand has some awesome skins and a great selection of phones, I absolutely love the body of the phone its a really simple design but its also really nice and classy looking, id love a great phone like that Z2 you got there!

i would love to win this phone.

i've never been on android before and i would love to try it out with the beautiful looking phone.

and dbrand has amazing skins available. i shall customize my other phone. 

What I like the most in Xperia Z2 is its durability, in dbrand I like their customer service and great products.

I like the ui and front speakers(which every phone should have)

For dbrand, i like the finish of their skins

would love such a great phone. my favorite things would be the water/dust proofness of it and the skin. I would not be ashamed of that skin, I would be showing it off to everyone... probably end up getting it hidden from me cause of it. :D

I like Z2's screen size and versatility!

and I love dbrand for their awesome customisation of phones and of course for sponsoring this video

favorite thing abut the phone has to be the water and dust resistance i love seeing that is phones and yes my favorite thing on dbrand has to be that the skins is awesome

I realy like the screen and especially the front facing speakers. Dbrand have the best looking skins out there. I have seen some of them and i must say, i am impressed.

omg i love dbrand! ive skinned both my consoles using them and it looks reli professional! the z2s screen is nice and love the fact that its water proof, but id like more customisabliity... all in all great phone!

Love the huge battery. Durand is really cool I mean.... They sponsored your video and the z2 looks so sexy now.

I love this phone, with it's front facing speakers and great looks it's one of my favorite phones out there.

The best part about the phone:

I can drown it without killing it.

The best part about DBrand:

I've bought multiple skins from you guys and have confirmed that I can drown the skins with the phone without ruining the skin :D

It's great that Sony realized, that putting the speakers in the front of the Z2 is the only way to go! I hope the rest of the manufacturers will finally pick up on this.

I didn't know dbrand till now, but their selection of skins is quite nice! I love the mahogany one.

i'VE WANTED THE PHONE FOR A WHILE.

I like the bloatware that comes with it.
And I like Dbrand because I can make almost any phone into wood (insert bad joke here)

So I can put anything here?

One Post Wonder Reporting In! :3

As someone who was considering the Z1 when it launched, the TN Panel was a dealbreaker for me. I'm just as snooty as Linus when it comes to screens I suppose! :D

As for DBrand, I don't really know much about them, but if the quality matches their price I can see it being very nice to show off to your mates. :)

My favorite part of the phone is the fact that it's waterproof, it's an awesome feature that i wish more manufacturers would include. As far as the skin goes, i love the color and that it's branded with one of my favorite shows logo.

I always loved the Sony android skin (Looking at you, Samsung) and the camera app is pretty useful from what I can see. The great thing about dbrand is, well, the fact that you can customize your phone! I mean damn, that's pretty cool :)

this phone looks amazing...aaand i still have an Xperia x10 mini pro that makes me sad whenever i try to install new apps =[

The Z2 is its waterproofness, this has saved my Z tablet on several occasions

And as for dbrand, their prices seem VERY reasonable yet with an air of high quality!

i just love the fact that the ips panel is combined with the dust and waterproof chasis. and it´s linus cover is realy eye catching. and the camera is very usefull on the road at concerts and festivals in the roof of the stage. and as audiofreek i realy like the front facing speakers.

How good the camera is compared to other smart phone cameras and the service brand provides making custom skins.

I really like the Z2's camera and waterproof...ness, and i like the fact that dbrand does skins and decals instead of crappy chunky cases

I love the z2 because it is water proof and I like dbrand because you can customise any phone however you like.

I want it because of the screen and the 4k resolution! Once you go 4k, you'll never go back unless it takes awhile for you to edit them lol!