I really like the new display on the z2, and that skin from dbrand looks awesome!

I love the fact its waterproof, I went to the Gadget Show Live this year in the UK, and Sony's booth had a scuba tank with divers taking pictures of people outside the tank then showing them the pictures to prove it worked, Awesome.

Dbrand skins are awesome, might think of getting one for my HTC One now :)

Finally a giveaway of the ultimate waterproofed phone.

I love that the Z2 doesn't have a very heavy android skin. Loved dbrand skins in the past but too bad they don't do a skin for my note 3

I like the IPS screen and the fact that it's waterproof. Also, the Linus Tech Tips skin looks really good.

I think the Z2 is a great phone it has amazing specs a good camera and much more but some of the software seems a bit pointless like you said trying to sell people movies and stuff so I would tryand flash stock android onto it. I like dbrand because they make good quality skins! a good case or skin for something like a nexus is harder to find than a iPhone

I'm happy they fixed the screen in the Z2! Thank you dbrand for sponsoring the video!

The phone looks so cool! It has a really nice design. and its cool that dbrand sponsored the video!

I love the waterproofing, and the glove feature is pretty neat too.

My favourite thing about the custom dbrand is...well, it's custom! Edzel did a great job designing it - you don't see an orange phone very often.

Love the z1, and with a better screen and 4k video capture, the z2 is an excellent Upgrade. And dbrand, love the idea of custom skins on phones.

Awesome review!

I really like the water-proof features they added, as they aren't really expected to add them, but did it anyway. Would be really helpful here, with all the storms we've been getting recently.

Dbrand makes amazing skins first off. I love this one in particular. Although, orange IS my favorite color, so I'm slightly biased. But their skins are always pretty high quality. Glad they decided to do sponsor this video. That phone looks amazing.

i love this phone so much. There are so many reasons why i love this phone but to cut it short i love it because it's from Sony and it's waterproof. I have been using Sony since my first phone and i'm still using and Xperia. Most of my gadgets are from Sony but i just couldn't afford the Z2 right now. That skin looks sick too :D

My Favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the massive battery life you can get from it.  My favorite thing about Dbrand is their skins are cheap, easy to apply look amazing.

I really like the idea of having front facing speakers and 4k recording.

Man dbrand is awesome if it was available in India I would make them rich but for now the phone looks awesome and their job is fantastic even on the macbook of mkbhd

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproof, dust proof and just generally great robustness and build quality of the phone. that glass and metal finish has been a winner for me since the iphone 4.  :D
Favorite thing about dbrand is when I bought my iPhone 5 skin off them  they had excellent customer support when it didn't arrive after several weeks in the UK. 

The best part of the phone of course the ability of it to be submerged into water and dust proof. Also awesome sponsorship and LTT skin from dbrand. 

Man dbrand is awesome if it was available in India I would make them rich but for now the phone looks awesome and their job is fantastic even on the macbook of mkbhd

Favourite part about the Z2 is waterproof and dustproof. Favourite thing about dbrand is that their skins look awesome and i love that they sponsored giveaways like this

I like Z2's waterproof feature and dbrand's skin looks awesome.

DBrand.

nothing more to say.

and including z2 The Beast.

its like adding beauty to the beast!

Awesome. :P  :D

As a lover of orange, that is the first part that stood out to me when you started the review on this product... and as a HTC one (M7) user I am really drawn to the waterproof aspect, as are many others,

as well as the very nice camera, long battery life, and FRONT FACING SPEAKERS which I would feel 'right at home' with considering the one is very similar (as an added bonus there is a micro SD slot... sadly I have not updated to M8, but hey, here is my chance for the Z2~).

As a final reason... That sony account is so much more useful than the stupid one note crap that I have on the one, which has not only was offered to me almost a year after I owned the phone but AFTER all mynotes were corrupted for unknown reasons (seriously, even tech support at HTC had no idea what was going down, their best guess was that google had screwed it over). 

Anyways, enough ranting: best of luck to everyone!~

I want the screen and the water proof feature and I like dbrand because they make AWESOME skins :D

It's water proofness is great becase then i dont have to worry when it's raining and the that orange color is... idk its hmmm... amazing?