Well better performance, great battery lifetime and some great software what else could you want ??

I like the bright display and the waterproof/dust proof features on the Xperia Z2. I also like its slim design and big screen then the iPhone 4 I have. I like the DBrand skins because they look very unique and they even have skins for the PS4. I hope I win!

I really like the quite rectangular shape with all those buttons and slots on the sides, gives it a really "filled with lots of cool technology" look IMHO.

I hadnt heard from dbrand before, but if the first thing I got to know about them is, that they are sponsoring a giveaway with LTT, they really can only be awesome. And the skin looks pretty baller too!

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Love how its waterproof, now i can show off with my friends and use it inside the pool :), Also like how dbrand just gave u the phone so you could review it and give it away.

I honestly think that this is a better phone for me. I love the design, the software is closer to stock Android, and the camera is pretty good as well. Z2 has good built quality, 3gb ram, waterproofing, 3200 mAh battery. It has 4K video and 20.7 MP. It is waterproof so I can record a video or take a photo while snorkelling, swimming and scuba-diving. The speakers are not in the back but on the edge of the phone. It's UI and designs are nice. And also, the dbrand has stunning phone design and I have to stay their skin with the z2 is spectacular!  :)  :D 

I love how the z2 is waterproof, being in cairns australia with massive amounts of humidity could drown a phone in your pocket!!!! And as for Dbrand for making a skin on a phone that looks like its a part of the phone rather then a skin! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

I love the screen, and the waterproofing, and the skins of the Sony Xperia Z2.

I love the fact that the Z2 is waterproof and has front facing speakers, the latter is something I wish all phone companies did.

DBrand makes some really cool skins too 

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

Their skins really look awesome. I had to browse their website to find my favorite thing about them. Good marketing.

I love that the z2 has an ips panel instead of a tn panel. I love dbrands skins for the z2

The look of the phone is what I like the most and, the options with regards to dbrand all the skins look great :)

I really love the camera and that it's waterproof!

I love Sony Xperia Z2. Total multi tasking for a college student!!!

The Z2 looks awesome, and I love that color scheme for the custom skin!

To list my favourite feature is not easy... But I have to go with that camera. (If not the custom case/skin  thing)

I REALLY hope I win this since I don't have enough extra money that I can invest in a phone and I think everyone is getting tired of having to contact me through email all the time. Last week I picked up a girl, when she asked for my number, I panicked and she ended up with a skype contact username xD

I've been using a Sony Xperia U for 4 years now and I have always wanted a new version. I simply love the style of the phones and am so happy to see someone that makes awesome looking skins for a very good group of items

I want it because i have a 3 year old phone called the Samshit Galaxy Nexus

In all seriousness, front speakers

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Front facing speakers, 'nuff said. I don't know much about dbrand to say what my favorite thing would be. Just being honest ^_^;

I like the IPS screen and the fact that it's waterproof. Also, the Linus Tech Tips skin looks really good.

The camera is insane and the battery life would really help me finally get a good day of use. Having used dbrand before their skins are really good and give protection to your phone so that when you want to sell your phone it is basically brand new and you'll get people more interested in what you are selling. As always great video linus

my favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that you can backup and restore, i really love this because ive had many a bad experience with corruption and accidentally deleting stuff that i did not realize was important, as far as dbrand goes i feel there website is beautifully designed and easy to use (as well as housing loads of great products).

The skin looks sweet and it is far better than the phone I have