need to get some of those front facing speakers to replace my samsung note II!!

I like the improved screen and definitely the linus skin! 

I love Sony products! And I love Linus Tech Tips, so this just kind of works out :)

I love the waterproofness, and dband because I can make my phone hot orange!

I like the Z2 bacause it looks like it came from the future compared to my old HTC Wildfire S... And props to dbrand for making that awesome skin!

... If i win.... Im gonna check if the Wildfire S is waterproof :D

I like that the Z2 is waterproof. And it's awesome that DBrand is sponsoring this....

I love that the Z2 is waterproof, as a sailor it's defintly something i need.

I also love how the dbrand website looks.

I like the waterproofness of the phone and the customisability of the skins.

The thing I like most of the Sony Xperia Z2 is its design and from dbrand the extreme precision of their skins.

Z2 seems to have a great battery, that`s the more important feature in any phone...

and dbrand is badass for making this giveaway...  the back skin is awesome, but i'm not a fan of front skins...

Speaking about Z2, the power button and volume button sit really comfortable, water resistance combined with camera button is a miracle! I can do underwater selfies, isn't that awesome!? Also with dbrands' skins the smartphone looks fantastic, especially with their metal backplates.

The Linus Tech Tips skin for the Sony Xperia Z2 looks epic and my favourite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is THAT IT HAS FRONT FACING SPEAKERS.

Favourite part of the Z2: Being able to put masks on the emlpoyees :D

Favourite part about dbrand: Can't say I have heard of them before but the fact that they're supporting the community makes me love em!

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 .:. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz .:. Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2GB

Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 1000GB WD Blue .:. RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipjawzX 2133MHz .:. CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate

Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red .:. PSU: Corsair CX600M .:. Fans: 5x 120mm AeroCool Dead Silence, 1x 140mm AeroCool Dead Silence

My Z1 has been brilliant but the screen has some chips in the corner, my mistake not the phones, and I'm worried it'll get water in it, The Z2 has slo-mo? uh Yes please and 4k? yes if I don't win i'll probably buy one myself... if i had the money. and holy cow those skins look amazing i wish they had Z1 skins! they look brilliant

My favorite thing about the z2 is the camera, favorite thing about dbrand are the skins

This phone is awesome for long showers and this dbrand skin is looking like a boss. Thank you dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway.

I currently own a Sony Xperia V. I would love to upgrade to the newer Z2 because it's faster, have a way better screen, and have FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! yippee!

What i really like about dbrand is the customizability of their skins.

Wow, i'm really impressed by the new Z2 !! I really like the front faced speakers, because i'm using a S4 where the speakers are on the back and it's so annoying to watch videos on it :(. The dbrand skins look awesome and from great quality ! It looks to fit perfectly and i like the color .

The Xperia Z2 is an awesome phone, my last Sony phone was the Xperia X10i, awesome phone

What I like about the Z2 is that is waterproof, has a solid build quality, a dedicated camera button (a missing feature in a lot of high-end smartphones)

My favorite thing about dbrand, 1st they have some cool looking skins and 2nd they have us a chance to win a Z2

Front facing speakers and the part where they give you a phone ot giveaway :P