I love the 4k video recording of the Sony xperia z2 and am really impressed that Sony is the only manufacturer to put a 20mp+ rear-facing and a 2.2mp selfie cam on a mobile device. I also love the custom linustechtips skin that dbrand Made for the lucky phone winner. Thank you for hopefully picking me to be the winner ;-)

The thing I love is the new screen. I have the Z1 and the screen bugs me sometimes.

My favorite part about the Z2, is its design

and my favourite thing about dbrand is "their skins look awesome

:)  :)  :) 

​My favourite things about the Z2 (from what I've seen) is that it's waterproof and looks slim and light. I have the Xperia Tablet Z and I absolutely love it. Since I've never heard about dbrand, my favourite thing about them must be the fact that they sponsor LTT :-)

It has front speakers, amazing camera, it's powerful and waterproof. Favourite thing about dbrand - amazing skins and they're willing to giveaway a damn good phone, which is awesome.

The Z2 is awesome! 

A frond facing Speaker AND it is water proof.

whit a amazing skin from dbrand

What is not to like about a great phone from a great company being presented by a great presenter. Sony and LinusTechTips is a dream made in heaven (if you believe in such places of course). My kind side says give it to the poor people of the world but the selfish side says "DON'T YOU DARE, IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE!!!!!". Also with this phone I will be reminded on a daily basis of my greed and need to feel more humble (that is to repent). I will feel guilty but I can live with it.... just! ;-) Oh and DBrand... what lovely people, really nice generous people, a fantastically super company.... well you get the idea. (My finger tips are all worn away with this continual grovelling.)

Beeing a midrange-y Sony (and SE) user for quite a while i always drool when i see their top of the line devices. I can't really pick one specific feature that I like the most about the phobe, it's just so gosh darn good.

I didn't know about dbrand before this video, cudos to ltt, their skins are really awesome, and the mobile ver. Of their web page is slick, you can ge to anything you need in 2-3 taps at most. Did I mention it looks cool too.

I'd love to win this phone :) My friend has Z1 and it's awesome, this is even more awesome! :o

finally front facing speakers :D

i bought skin for PS4 on dbrand, they have high quality skins

i think it is a really good phone. i like the screen size, colors, and the endges of the phone. it looks really god. 

I love the  waterproof thingy :D, the camera looks great!
dbrand; i love how accurate they did the linustech logo and the skin looks neet D:

Been a Sony fanboy for a long time (currently using Z1), I love the Z2's improved camera and front facing speaker. Since I use the Z1 one-handed most of the time, the speaker grill at the bottom hurts my pinky finger after an extended period of usage. 

for Dbrand, I must say that I love them for sponsoring the unit since I haven't tried them before. 

My favourite part from the Z2 is the 4k camera! And dbrand's skin is awesome!

Big screens are something i've always liked, and battery life is horrible on my current phone.

Dbrand is awesome just because of the LTT phone and the sponsoring!

This would be perfect upgrade for my Z1 and also because of...IPS...and stuff...

YES!!!

I love giveaways!

The Z2 looks really sleek and that orange skin is mad!

dbrand's website is awesome and I really like the product application videos.

Cheers guys 

The best thing about the phone is that Linus touched it <333

Oh and all them features and stuff...

Honestly what stood out most to me that I like about the Z2 is the dedicated camera button. I find that with a hardware button for capture, I'm less likely to lose focus when taking pictures then balancing the phone with two hands then trying to press an onscreen button.

As for DBrand, the job they did with the LTT branded phone looks great and clean.

The screeeeeeeen! Finally. And that skin is pretty damn sweet.

I like the z2 because, 1: i am a HUGE sony fanboy,

2: It takes two of my favorite phone (Samsung S5 Active) (One plus one [please review tone plus one] ) and they have a love child,

3: Who in there right mind does not want a beast phone that is both dust proof and waterproof with one of the coolest skins on a phone in a while. (dbrand has a great taste in tech youtubers)

HEY GUYS, IM ON A MOUNTAIN xD

I'm so happy they followed HTC on this one and fitting the front faced speakers! The dbrand skin just fits LTT so well!