I LOVED THE CAMERA SO MUCH IN LOW LIGHT SITUATION....!!!    :D

My favorite thing about the Z2 is all the great improvements that they added since the Z1, especially the screen. My favorite thing about dbrand is their wide variety of great products to choose from.

i am impressed with this phone. i really like the screen, the size of the screen and the colors. also i really like phones that have edges like that . i think it looks really good. and i i like it being water proof. 

My favorite part of the Z2 is the water and dust profed part. The performance is for me enough.

dbrand is just awesome. I mean look at this skin O.o how do make this? Idk but it looks great :)

I love the notice canceling capabilities for the headphones and I love the variety of skins especially for customising the PS4 with the beautiful skins,absolutely going to buy from them soon.

a waterproof phone and a skin that I can actually show to people? count me in!

Front. Facing. Speakers. Linus, please keep bashing anyone that doesn't include them. My favorite thing about dbrand is their Nexus 4 skins. Really helped me not breaking the glass on the back.

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

My favourite part about the Z2 is probably that it's the first phone from Sony since the t650 that I actually like. I've been stuck with this Xperia X10i for the past 3 years and to put it simply; It's absolute tosh!
To own a Z2 would simply be a dream come true.

And Dbrand I simply don't know anything about other than that they make phone shells, and neither did I even know they existed before I saw this video. I probably won't be using their services myself but I do know a few people that switch phone shells like they switch clothes and I will definitely be pointing them in the direction of Dbrand!

What really interesting about this Z2 is the camera and it has 4k option which makes it a lot more incredible. And still it's dust and water proof like the previous Z1. The dbrand custom skin for linus is great, the orange and 8 bit picture fit perfectly. Make me want to order my custom skin really soon.

Overall it's a great combination between the phone, the skin, and the box also

I like the ergonomics of the xperia Z and the screen.

I like dbrand cause their skins are high quality and very cool designed.

I like the big battery, but my favorite thing is that it's waterproof. About dbrand, i like how they took the time to research, make the skin, put it on the phone and ship it to you, that's awesome, good job!

Z2 is rectangular and dbrand sponsored a video

Favorite part is definitely the camera, the water resistance is a close second though. Dbrand really chose a good shade of for that skin, their other skins look top notch as well.

Haaa yes this iw truly one amazing phone. All the specs just incredible its for me like opening a new graphics card lol. Anyway i love the size of the phone and its screen. I like the 20m pixel cam but i love performance more.

BTW the skin looks awesome would like to have that skin. Its unique and wish i could design my own. Another great phone for sony. Lol kicking Samsung's butt as always :-D

Would be a great upgrade over my Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman :P
Great screen, awsome camera and the sound quality is definitly a huge plus.

My build: CPU: Intel i5-4690K; Motherboard: Asus RoG Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: Kingston Hyper X 16GB 1833Mhz; GPU: Gigabyte Windforce G1 Gaming GTX 960 2GB; PSU: Corsair CX750M; Storage: Kingston 240GB SSD + Synology NAS w/ WD Red 1TB; Cooling: Corsair H110Case: Corsair 450D; Accessories: Asus RoG Front Base;

I Love the waterproof and speaker placing :)

I always liked how Sony's phones looked but the original Xperia Z was a turn off for me because of its awful screen and sound quality. I would have bought Z2 if I hadn't already bought another phone shortly before it came out.

That skin looks great too. It's carbon fiber right?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I like its dust and waterproofness and front facing speakers is great addition too

For me the best thing is the long battery life. And about dbrand all i can say is keep the cool giveaways coming.

I like he Z2 because of the front facing speakers <3. Also, it would be a nice upgrade from my old galaxy nexus.

I bought some dbrand skins for a friend's nexus 4 and i like them because they are really durable, look great and are easy to apply. Oh, and they will not peel accidentally, no matter how you use your phone. 

The Z2 really looks cool with all is features! Front-facing speakers? SURE!!!

Never heard of dbrand before but I checked it out and looks cool will consider customizing my stuff with dbrand!

I love the Z2 solid as F$%k build quality, and the unique Dbrand skin just tops it off. Amazeballs!

What I love about the Z2 is the front-firing speaker design and waterproof. 

What I love about DBrand is they make best looking skins for your mobile devices and the price aren't expensive.