I love the Front facing speakers and the IPS screen 

and the fact that its waterproof!

That custom skin is so awesome!!! :D I love the design. The phone looks really great and performance and responsiveness looks good as well. Thanks for making great videos Linus Media Group.

I really like the front facing speakers and dbrands skins look great.

Favourite thing(s) about the phone: waterproof coating and front facing speakers.

Favourite thing about dbrand: their prices aren't much more expensive than buying 3m vinyl wrap and cutting it yourself.

Damn that custom skin looks great and the z2 has amazing build quality over my old busted gnex 

i just have a crap phone atm and i would love to own a really awsome looking phone like the z2 and i love the orange skin it looks amazing

My favorite thing about the Z2 is it being waterproof, and my favorite thing about dbrand is that it make the Z2's back scratch proof.

Finally new screen, that is actually a great improvement.

Oh and by the way, dbrand do awesome skins I totally recommend them.

My favorite part of the Z2 would have to be the camera and all of the awesome features with the camera. The battery life is also a huge plus! Dbrand is awesome because they wanted to support LTT and the community, with a review and by giving away a phone.

Thank you for doing this giveaway LMG!

I would love to win this phone, I'm actually using a Galaxy Note 2 right now, and am currently looking for an upgrade. This would be beyond perfect!

I love the LinusTechTips branding on it, it's seriously sweet.

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be the camera with it's amazing new options, and as for dbrand, the skin on this phone is just perfect.

Love you guys <3

The Xperia Z2 looks like a fantastic phone. From its stunning IPS display to it's front facing speaker to any of the other creature comforts that set it apart from other android phones it looks like a fantastic piece of hardware with the screen standing out as one of it's finest features. Dbrand, although never having used one of their skins personally, makes gorgeous skins. They're well fit to the devices and machined impeccably. Quality control is excellent and I've only heard once of someone getting an improperly machined skin and dbrand was quick to offer a replacement. 

What I like about the Z2 is the bunch of posibilities it offers, not only in the software but also with the hardware. I love the positioning of the speakers.

And dbrand just kicks ass, the cusom skin of the Z2 just looks awesome!

I'd really love to upgrade to a Z2 from my Moto G (not that it is a bad phone, but a better phone would be very nice)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it's waterproof, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that it's so cheap!

I like how high quality their skins are and the 4k video capture.

I really like that the phone is waterproof. it sucks when you have a new device ruined due to a few water drops. dbrand has some awesome skins and they are very affordable 

aluminium casing, waterproof dustproof and camera, and the custom skins from dbrand

The phone is awesome phone and i love the custom design! 

The phone is awesome phone and i love the custom design! 

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the camera (especially the dedicated camera button)

My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make boring looking phones look way better and that they support awsome people like linus tech tips, MKBHD, etc.

Thanks for making all the great videos!

Just cracked my GS4 so I could use a new phone. I have always loved DBrand because their skins are very high quality and I have used them on the past for phones (Nexus Tablet, GS4) The Z2 has EXCELLENT build quality compared to my plastic Galaxy S4 so this would be a huge step up for me.

I like the Z2's design, however the side buttons is something I'd have to get used to. And to this day I haven't heard anything bad about dbrand before, and I've come across a lot of reviews for their products when looking for a phone skin.

I like the Z2's design, however the side buttons is something I'd have to get used to. And to this day I haven't heard anything bad about dbrand before, and I've come across a lot of reviews for their products when looking for a phone skin.