Great videos man. Would love a new phone, (messed my S4 up installing cyanogenMOD the old school way). Love the phone. 

Great videos man. Would love a new phone, (messed my S4 up installing cyanogenMOD the old school way). Love the phone. 

I like the waterproofness of the phone :)

Would love to win this. I like how dbrand skins can protect your phone without all the bulk. Cases are overrated. Also I like how the Z2 has good battery life. Good Battery life is just too hard to come by now days.

I really enjoy that it has front facing speakers. What also caught my attention was a dedicated camera button which i would have preferred on my S4.

I really like that it's waterproof! I never heard of dbrand before, but it seems like their stuff is really high quality, would love to test this myself.

I'm currently using the Nexus 4, so the better battery, processor and speakers is the stuff that gets me excited! My favorite thing about dbrand is the quality (I have a dbrand skin on my Nexus 4, and I love it).

As much as I love my Windows Phone for many reasons, I can no longer take the lack of an app market. My first smart phone was the original Motorola Droid, and I'd love to give Android another round! The Sony Xperia Z2 looks like it'd be a fantastic device for my school life!

Whether I win this phone or not, I will surely be ordering a custom skin from Dbrand! They look incredibly professional but with an elegant twist! 

As much as I love my Windows Phone for many reasons, I can no longer take the lack of an app market. My first smart phone was the original Motorola Droid, and I'd love to give Android another round! The Sony Xperia Z2 looks like it'd be a fantastic device for my school life!

Whether I win this phone or not, I will surely be ordering a custom skin from Dbrand! They look incredibly professional but with an elegant twist! 

The Z2 hasnt got any weak point, is really good and thanks to dbrand for making that awesome LTT skin

I like the athletics of the z2,especially the slim factor. Also it had a sick screen.

The Z2 seems like it has the best of both worlds, high performance, good camera, waterproof and frontfacing speakers! dbrands skinks looks pretty darn awesome!

I like the front facing speakers, the fact that is waterproof, and the screen. Because I didn't know Dbrand I might as well say that they did a great job with this z2.

Sony Xperia Z2 is the ultimate phone for any person who loves taking photos with its 20.7 megapixels and also have all the components in one perfect square! Only dbrand to make this awesome and perfect phone take the next step. Congratulations Linus you made a great review!

my favorite thing about the Z2 is the fact that out of just about all the other smart phones, even the S5 this seems to have taken a leap more in my general direction (like most of sony's products) i have always liked the EQ and DN modes that come on all of sony's products and all the xperias that i see and want usually belong to my friends that come from china and there not available here, until this one. good job to sony on this product

as for dbrand, they automatically get a big thumbs up for having skins for the VERY underappreciated playstation Vita that says something when a company doesn't exclude support for something just because its a LITTLE less popular but still new and i admire that there are still companies like that

(but at the same time you dont support xbox one consoles but i still like you cause microsoft was asking to be shunned during development of the thing)

My favourite thing about dbrand is their awesome skins.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that he is waterproof.

Water proof and camera since I don't have a camera thing at the moment.

I love that they finally put a good screen on it. I loved my old Sony phone, so I wouldn't mind another.

"They make cool skins."

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

I liked the phones waterproof feature, a feature that still mindblowing to this day, to me at least.

dbrand's skin is pretty awesome too, liked the orange-white colors.

I like the big screen! And i love dbrand for supporting your vid so you can make even moreeee!!! :)

I hope i win, the giveaway closes a day before my birthday :D

love your vids keep it up

I love the phone's everything, dbrand is cool and i like the custom skin they made.

I like the big screen! And i love dbrand for supporting your vid so you can make even moreeee!!! :)

I hope i win, the giveaway closes a day before my birthday :D

love your vids keep it up

The phone looks real stylish and speedy also the dbrands cover really set the phone off. You should make phone cases :-P

- Intel i5-4690K (OC@4.5GHz) - Be Quiet Dark Rock 2 - MSI Gaming 5 Z97 - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz (High profile) - MSI Afterburner HD 7850 2GB (OC) -

- Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - WD Blue 1TB - Corsair CX 600W - Fractal Define R4 -

Very sexy skin. I wish they made one in my size (human!) I love dbrand. Long time user. Thanks to all!