The best thing in Xperia Z2 is it's look and design. It's a simple design with simple concept which allow you to customize it easily like dbrand did. So making both combined it's an awesome phone which everyone will love to have including me :lol:

love the camera..and build quality...a huge sony funboy most of my gadgets are sony...xD

I love the Z2 in general, it's a really awesome upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy Ace (a pretty old, broken and shitty phone :() , but if I had to choose one thing about it that I love it would be either the hardware or the functionalities of it.

dbrand is an amazing company and I love what they did with the skin, they have really good designers.

Hope I win it...   :D

I like the Xperia Z2 because compared to my current phone (the Xperia Z) it has got a better camera then the one on the XPZ and mostly because it has got a way better screen then the TFT on Xperia Z.

And my favorite thing about dbrand products is that they have really cool skins that cover up the front, back and side of the device.

Solid Aluminum construction and waterproofness - The front facing speakers is a blessing! DBrand is great for phone protection and customization at the same time!

The X1 killed it with the waterproof capabilities with a descent camera. I NEED an X2!!

Mad Props to dbrand for the sick LTT case ... they are killing the phone case game!

As a proud member of /r/masterrace i was amazed to see the ability for this phone to record 4k videos

As a common human i was amazed by its screen and the color

I like the Z2 becasue the waterproofness, amazing camera, and the LTT dbrand skinn!

I like Sony xperia Z2 because of the design which combines form and function aesthetically, with its elegant yet waterproof & dut resistant design along with noise cancellation sound system. Favourite thing about DBRAND is the simplicity of the website and the ease with which a custom skin can be made and real time demo of the phone with the skin applied to it.

Hi Linus.

My Favourite is the sony's decision to change the screen from TFT to IPS.

and my favourite thing from dbrand is sponsored the video so the phone is look different and fresh.

Best thing about the Z2 has to be 4K video recording.

Best thing about dbrand is that they are giving away a free phone!

I like the large screen and like how dbrand put that sick skin on the phone and is giving it away.

The camera alone has me considering buying one even though its not available through any carriers here(US). My friend had a dbrand skin that they then added a decal from their favorite school to and the quality is awesome.

I'm impressed by the camera on the Z2, and that dbrand skin looks sharp, I love the finish!

I love the screen, battery life and the design of the Z2. Plus dbrand skins are kick ass.

Fav thing about the z2 is the combination of everything in it: camera waterproof glass front and back screen ...

Dbrand's awesome because they make awesome skins w/ awesome quality and feel.

BTW can anyone tell me about how they pick the winner.

Good luck everyone!

Dem front facing speakers.. There's no going back.

I love the Xperia Z2 because of the sheer amount of improvements that sony have made since the Z1, it also looks gorgeous. I love Dbrand because of the amazing amount of customisation options, quality and great price.

Great video Guys and amazing channel, please keep it up.

I like the skin ;) which covers both things to comment on really

About the phone - I like that it now has an IPS screen because it's a huge improvement!

About dbrand - I like that they offer a lot of customozitaion and is not overpriced!

Linus you rock!

About the phone - I like that it now has an IPS screen because it's a huge improvement!

About dbrand - I like that they offer a lot of customozitaion and is not overpriced!

Linus you rock!

I love that the xperia Z2 is waterproof and weather proof. dbrand's custom skins looks really cool.

I love that wrap of the WAN show. Definitely going to show this off to my friends

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

I like the screen, large, IPS, crisp pretty looking screen. I like Dbrand for making this all possible.