What is there to say about this phone? Except it's just awesome! Me, personally, watched a lot of videos about the Z2 and just can't keep my eyes of it. It's just gorgeous :) My favourite thing about it is it's design, that is just stylish and simple, modern looking. It's SEXY! ;) Also the camera is amazing, as well as the specs. I just love it, and it would be a nice upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy Mini 2... :) Now the thing about dbrand for me is... It's really nice to be able to customize your phone looks, and make it unique and just the way you like it. And dbrand really gives that a big chance and I just love that... Maybe some day I'll get my new phone customized like that and I now know where to look. It's kind of funny to say "thank you" to them (dbrand), but anyway... Thank you all, guys, for making these kind of giveaways and making people happy. :) Good luck to all of you and I hope you will have fun with your new beast of a phone. All best ;)

that ram thoe...
And that skin...:D

the waterproofness and 4k recording and it is the first time i hear of dbrand but their products look awesome

Sony Xperia Z2? Hurm..I'm a Sony-phone loyal customer (from Sony Ericsson to Sony)..

My favourite part about the Z2? Of coz because it is a Sony! Plus the 20.7MP camera pack with awesomeness, front-facing BOOM BOOM speakers (hell-yeah!) & minimalistic Sony skin/theme that always amaze me (wow, much minimalistic, such amaze)..

My favourite part about DBRAND? From wide variety of awesomeness skin design to the extreme high-degree of customizability when choosing or designing my DIY skin..Always dream to order from them..Plus the price is SOOOO reasonable compared to other brands..

Well, it's the most balanced phone when it comes to specs, and dbrand is really the most awesome company out there you really need to follow their twitter

Favourite part about the Z2: being able to win one with a LTT skin xD

Favourite part about dbrand: Their name is pronounced like "THE brand"; and also that they sponsored the video, of course.

A water proof phone with a good camera? Hell yeah! 

I took a look to the Dbrand website and, first of all i was astonished by how well made their website is. It looks totally awesome. 

while i was browsing trough their various products I've might have wet my pants because they look totally amazing.

Looks like an overall really nice phone. I like the camera a lot of this thing, as a photographer. Also the unique design a more flat shaped phone, most of today's phones are roundshaped to supposedly "fit nicer" in your hand. Honestly I think it makes no difference. Would love to get my hands on one :P.

I don't know anything about dbrand. So all I can say is that the design on your model looks pretty good :)

I love how the z2 is waterproof and the screen. And the dbrand skin looks great and i love that its orange

Big fan of Sony brand. Love the design of Sony Z2, build quality, and battery life.
Dbrand looks cool, and have great designs, also great website with preview of the phone model with the pattern you want to use.
One thing i dont get, do they only attach sticker on the phone, or they really cover it with the material you want to use?

My favorite thing about this phone is for sure the skin. And dbrand made the skin, sooo....

Because I like Sonys philosophy, but not their pricing ;)

And the skin is cool too!

I've been looking at the Xperia Z2 for quite a while now! Since it came out I've been watching unboxing and review videos on YouTube, and I started wanting to acquire one badly! 

I searched around the only three telephony providers in my country (Malta) and it had seemed that not even a single one of them was thinking about selling the Z2 here! 

The fact that now my phone is starting to have constant lag spikes is starting to bother me, and I have other priorities that need to be taken care of for now, rather than buying new phone :c 

Today I stumbled upon this video ... and it struck me.
Two awesome things together .. I'd like to own an Xperia Z2 and the fact that it has a custom made Linustech back cover makes it even better!
Good luck to all the participants, I hope you're hyped about this as much as I am ^^ 

My favourite feature of the phone has to be its water proofnes, i can take it to a pool part and have then then. And my Favourite thing about dbrand is that they made the Z2 look awesome while sponsoring the show.

My Favorite part about the Z2 is it Front Speakers that finally they are aiming at the ears with better sound then my HTC when it come to being loud and very nice sound for watch a video on youtube a phone case with the stand :).

The dbrand Skins that they are really cool that i got some for my Gaming Controller like my Xbox 360 they feel really nice in my hands everytime i play my games

I the Xperia Z2's subtle implementation of the front speakers and the camera. its also very nice of dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway :ph34r:

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2 and the fact that dbrand is cool enough to give Linus a phone to give away

I love the water and dust proof feature of the phone plus the new speaker implementation they made. I really love this phone, specially the custom skin dbrand made on it  :ph34r:

I has a better screen n front facing speakers and its waterprooof  ;)

Whaaat? 20MP? That's a shit ton of pixels! I want this so bad!

I like it because the screen is nice. The screen on my Galaxy Nexus is complete horseshit. It isn't bright, colors are funky, and angles are horrible.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I really like the fact that the Sony Xperia Z2 has the gesture type functionality and also that it has a built in EQ that you can change and is not just some dumb preset that has a fixed EQ.

As for dbrand, I really like the variety of skins and skin choices for all of the different phones that are out there, it pretty much allows you to make your own one of a kind, personal skin that fits you. The skin they made for this phone looks awesome and very detailed as well.

The Z2 has everything that I need to upgrade on. Front facing speakers, awesome camera, waterproofness and IPS display. Also about the Dbrand: I took a look at their store and I was amazed about how you can customize your phone. The skins look AWESOME!

My favourite part about the Z2 is the massive IPS screen, and my favourite part about dbrand is that they have a lot of customisation options (and vibrant colours, too).