I like the front facing speakers, I am currently using an M8 so I'm a big fan of them. Would love to try the Z2 out, I loved the Z1. 

I also love dbrand, back when I had a Nexus 4, they were one of the first skin companies with a wood skin. They also were the first to cut out the NEXUS branding, allowing it to shine through. All in all they are one of the best skin companies around. 

Orange Furball "Carbonation" - Bitfenix Prodigy (modded), Core i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB & 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, HD 7870 GHz ED. Build Log HERE

Favorite part about the Z2 - water proof and dust resistant 

Favorite part about dbrand - they sponsored this video

The skin is awesome, i really love orange. And the fact that it is waterproof and dust proof is really cool.

My favorite part of the Z2 is everything.. I've tried a friends Z1 and loved it! In my eyes I can't really see anything negative in the Z2.. It's to expensive for me to buy tho, however I would jump trough the roof if this could be mine!

I've never heard about 'dbrand' before now, anyway I looked it up and was shocked how amazing they were! I really love dbrand, and they're so awesome! I've used some hours on their web-site now, and I don't regret that at all!

//lillePichu

I really like that screen and dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video.

Z2 over all look is great.  Dbrand makes great head turning skins.

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

Glad to see an IPS screen... that's a huge improvement imho.

Don't like the added app with the Google Now feature.

Anyways, good luck to all in this giveaway!

Beast 20,7 mp camera, dbrand have good web site,easy to customize.

I love the size, and the snappiness of the phone. I hate when my phone chugs along. Dbrand's customization is the best thing. Being able to do smash together cool combinations is great, and this skin looks fantastic.

The best part of the z2 is probably camera and the design of the thing, I've always liked d-brand for the fact that their skins fit extremely well on the device.

Basically just wanting to get my hands on that Xperia Z2 becuz my HTC died last week.
What I like about it, is prolly that its a Sony phone thats actually sleek and sexy.

And I'd like to say dbrand rocks for putting it in the right dress ;)

Great screen and front facing speakers are a killer combo!

Dbrand skins are cool because the the phone doesn't get scratched and you don't need a bulky case that hides the design of the phone. 

Pick me for the giveaway!

i would like the z2 because its better than both my iphone5s that i absolutely hate and its water proof so no wasting money on a case for that. wish i never left android. and i need an unlocked gsm phone because im going off contract soon and dont want to spend all that money on a new one.  i also like dbrand because they make awesome custom skins. the linus one just looks completely awesome. 

The Z2's Battery life is awesome and the fact that it is dust and waterproof is very cool

Oh and dbrand, christ that is cheep, very impressed with the cost of skinning the phone. 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I like the fact that it is waterproof and I like the awesome dbrand wrap on it.

Best part about the Z2 (and most of Sony's lineup) is that it is waterproof. Seems gimmicky at first, but the practical usage scenarios are well worth the price of admission.

Best think about dbrand is that they're reasonably priced. Its a skin for your phone, no need to charge $50 for it, and I totally respect them for that.

I like the fact that it is waterproof and I like the awesome dbrand wrap on it.

i would love winning the z2! i had actually heard of dbrand before this video and its amazing that they sponsored the video and are even giving a phone away

Loving the new features in the z2 especially that IPS display. dbrand is great for worldwide giveaways. A lot of giveaways are only in America.

I hope this didn't post twice because your site was down when submitting it!

Thanks to LTT and Dbrand for this awesome give-away

The positioning of the speakers of the phone is really the way forward!

Thanks to Dbrand for making it custom with the really stand out Orange LTT Skin.

I love the waterproof and dustproof aspect of the Z2. For the dbrand skin it seems to have a very nice texture to it and also it's a one and only linus tech tips skin!!