I LOVE the Z2 because of it's perfect size, amazing build quality, excellent camera, versatility, and the fact that it's freaking waterproof!

I just learned about dbrand today and I found out that they not only make skins for not only the Z2, but also for nearly every single flagship smartphone out there as well as the Playstation 4; I would love to have a mahogany PS4.

I love the Z2 because i like by a phone good build quality and a great display.

I think that its great from dbrand that they sponsored this video and make so nice skins for Phones. 

That skin from dbrand looks AMAZING! Loving the white on orange (also matches colour of my car!). 

Have a Sony Xperia SP at the moment but looking for an upgrade. 

Sony brand, they sponsored this video!

My favorite part about the Z2 is that it has such a great battery life and multi tasking function. and that dbrand skin looks so niiiicee c:

I like the Z2 because it's waterproof without a case and the other major phone that has that is the Galaxy S5, which I'm not a huge fan of. I also like the fact that is has front facing speakers and a 20.7 megapixel camera.

Dbrand is cool because it lets you customize skins on a wide range, you can choose to have the sides, back, and be different, which was not entirely possible before.

Linus, I'm glad you did this review.

I went for the Xperia Z when it came out and 1 month after that they made the Z1. I need an upgrade cause i can't put my Z underwater anymore since the audio jack cache's rubbers are gone :(.

Love the front speaker and ips panel on the Z2 is on the side but it's kind of ok if you listen to your music while holding the device, but it's crap when you put it flat on a surface.

I am gonna get one of the dbrand skin, i actually have a case with bob marley on it but it's falling apart and some edges cut.

Please let me win :D

The Z2 makes me feel all tingly! The thing is so freeking square. But the best thing about it has to be the dedicated camera button. I'm rocking a Lumia at the mment and would go back to android in an jiffy if i could get my hands on a Z2 for that reason alone. The other top of the line specs dont hurt either....

The dbrand skin is kick-ass!

I've seen it over at pocketnow as well and it realy holds up as a minimalistic case... right? who wouldn't want to design their own phone to not only protect it but also make it look like the batmobile or something. Epic shit... i just wish they ship to sweden.... and start supporting nokia lumia phones.... or i just wish i could get a free Z2 from that sweet canadian youtube guy.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I love that it's better looking than an iPhone, seemingly better built, and the specs on that thing. Hot dayum! It's fast!

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video!

The Z2 looks amazing, though I have to admit the custom cover is my favorite.

I like that its waterproof and the frontfacing speakers, I have never heard of dbrand so its that they did a Linus skinned phone to give it away

Music is life. Therefore, front speakers are life (bottom speakers aren't good enough, Apple.) 

The phone is simply sexy as hell. And for the folks at dbrand- they are driving lambos- they can not get any cooler than that.

Z2: The camera foe sure

dbrand: Darn robots, gets me everytime. But they still are the best tho. c:

I love how the Z2 is waterproof, has front facing speakers, and has expandable memory. dBrand is cool because they gave a Z2 for Linus to review and giveaway.

The camera focus function looks kinda cool!

my favorite part has to be the awesome screen , camera and dust/waterproofness
dbrand is really cool makes your phone one of a kind, love it (: