what i like about the sony xperia z2 is the camera and the screen.i like Dbrand because you can customize your device with your favorite skin!

The screen is nice and dbrand makes skins for more than one thing

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be it's sharp and executive design. I love the skins from dbrands; they cover the entire phone and they add a nice feel to the device it's on.

My favourite part about the Xperia Z is that it's waterproof (beacause I just drowned my Samsung Galaxy 3 and now Im currently using my old Samsung Galaxy Mini). My favourite thing about Dbrand would be their awesome skins and making this give away possible!

If Linus loves the phone then it must be great! Dem speakers, dat screen, and such waterproofing! 

Dbrand - oh LAWD the quality on that - great styles, and perfect fit every time... who wouldnt love it? 

gotta say the z2 looks pretty badass  they seem to be getting things right now with great screen good speakers and awesome responsiveness and topped off by dbrands awesome custom skin

I really love the water proof-ness of the phone, also the camera looks pretty nice.

I think I would say the best thing about the phone is the fact that it is waterproof and that it has a dedicated camera button as I find myself rushing to take photos many times. The best thing of dbrand would be the fact that it definitely looks awesome but also makes it unique from everyone else's phones. I like to have a unique phone from everyone.

The Sony Xperia Z2's pixel density for a screen that size is amazing! And dat skin by dbrand.. they make some sweet phone wraps!

I like its beautiful design from dbrand and the z2 its super powerful!

My favorite part is the new screen in the Z2 :D

awesome from dbrand to support this video

best part about the phone?

Linustechtips custom design

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

Dbrand is awesome for allowing this giveaway to happen and the phone is awesome for being water proof !!

I recently broke the front glass of my old smartphone so I would prefer to have an z2 cause of its outdoor features.

Dbrand is an amazing company. The skins look great aaaaaand .... They sponsored LTT so what !

water proof phone + custome LTT skin = AWESOME!!! B)

I love the front speakears. All the devices should have them, also that skin looks very good, thanks dbrand!!

damn, sony makes some good phones, anyway i love the skin, i now know my dad wont be caught with that phone >:3

The Z2 is awesome and I love the screen, the camera, and the front facing speakers.

As far as Dbrand, they make some awesome looking skins and even if I don't win the phone I'll be getting one for my Nexus 5. 

Phone looks phenominal and i'm very happy that i now know that dbrand exists :D

Phone looks phenominal and i'm very happy that i now know that dbrand exists :D

favorite part about the Z2: Big battery and lots of ram.

favorite thing about dbrand: The layout of their website looks good

Edit: lots of people didn't completely finish the two steps to get the phone.

I have never heard og dBrand before, so I guess my favourite thing about them is that they sponsored with this epic skinned phone.

And I am a swimmer so we often use our phone to record races, so a waterproof piece of awesomeness would be legen - wait for it.... DARY!

:-)