I like the bright orange color on the phone! it would really stand out and then you get to show off your one of a kind LinusTechTips phone!! I like dbrand because they literally are D BRAND!!! Hahaha.

My favorite thing about the phone is the cool linustechtips name on the back. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is all of the cool skins that they sell!

My favorite part about the Z2 is its from Sony, and my favorite thing about dbrand is they told you to give the phone away!

I like the battery life, screen and, lock button position. I hadn't heard of dbrand before but their stuff looks incredible might have to start ordering something from them.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

hy love u linus

It's great it has the IPS panel and also the front facing speakers.4

Would love to Win it, good luck to everyone nevertheless,

What i like about the Phone is simple, the buttonplacement would be great for my handsize, and dbrands quality finish looks very good

The best things to me about the Z2 have to be the front facing speakers with that incredible build quality and camera. And that dbrand skin looks incredible on it. Would love to win this phone.

I think everything about this phone is awesome and i would love to be able to use it!

My favourite part about this phone is its awesome screen and camera.

Gotta love those colors from dbrand skins :-)

Favorite about Z2: Sleek Design.
Favorite about Dbrand: They make your designs on your dream, about your phone, come true.

I need that phone so baaaad!

Thanks,

Love the z2 being waterprooof and dbrand for their awesome design

I currently have a Galaxy Note 2, which I love! But I have quite a while left until I get an upgrade (about a year) and I love the Z2! The fact that it is waterproof and dustproof is amazing and would be very helpful when out and about (or when reading in the shower  :P ). Thanks to dbrand for this awesome giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Im totes gonna win. :D The fact that the thing is waterproof is awesome, also dbrand have some epic skins.

Simple reason the dual front facing speakers. Like holy crap it's not that difficult to make.

Love this phone I think its underappreciated and the skin is cool, basically I want it  :P  

This phone appears to be the best phone on the market at this time. A friend of mine got one recently and I had a look at it today, it is a winner. It felt very snappy, the screen is clear, the responsiveness of the screen is perfect, the menu is very simple as Linus pointed out, not allot of customisation to the general interface but it is android so it could be customised.

One thing I would have liked is for the buttons to be off the screen, as on my gs2, but that's just personal preference and I'd much rather have this phone than mine.

I want the phone because it's waterproof.

My favorite part about the Z2 must be what Linus mention in the videoreview. The screen on the Z2 is a great improvement from the Z1 (which I have) and will make it a lot easier to use when you for some strange reason must hold it at an odd angle.

And my favorite part about dbrand is that they were kind enough to ship you a review unit of the Z2 which you now give out to a lucky forum member.

Im really impressed with this phone. I have an iphone so im easy to impress and need an upgrade. I love the way the screen looks and all the different options for both the sound and the picture. Its also really cool that dbrand sponsored this and their skins are pretty cool! I can only dream of this phone... :wub: