I love how they fixed the screen in the z2 and the battery sounds great. One of my friends has a dbrand skin and it looks really high quality.

I'd love to win a Z2! Its design is pretty impressive, and even better with dbrand skins. Good luck to everyone. And... thanks Linus

Well do love that screen and speaker placement.

well I'd probably keep that skin actually, but I would likely install CyanogenMod. 

goodie this is a worldwide giveaway, don't really find it appealing when someone with a worldwide audience do a US and Canada only giveaway.

With the exception of Logan's Car, (but then again it's written that he might be in on it if the winner is willing to pay for shipping or something like that)

My favorite thing of the Z2 is probably the front facing speakers, and my favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome skins (I love the carbon fiber ones).

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

I love this phone but if i have to pick what do i love the most I'll have to chose several things. The screen is much better than the previous generation adn theprocessing power is also an advantage for me. I love the walkman app because I love listening to music. And also one of the best things about this phone are the front facing stereo speakers... I love them. BTW nice mirror joke with the not front facing ones :D. And what about dbrand? They are just amazing with their awesome skins and this LTT skin is so gorgeous i can't even explain. So that's about it. I hope I can win that beauty. Thanks for the chance.

My favorite thing of the Z2 is probably the front facing speakers, and my favorite thing about dbrand is their awesome skins (I love the carbon fiber ones).

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

the phones ip67 rating

and dbrands awesome rapping skills

The thing I like most about the phone is the fact that it is water resasant. That's a cool feature to show off in any phone. Also I love how you can use dbrands products to change a phone to your style.

I love the waterproofness and the front facing speakers of the z2 and I about dbrand I love the fact that it listens to what we want

I love the dust/waterproofness of the phone and obviously the custom skin!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is how the Z and the 2 look alike.

dBrand is awesome because they allow cool giveaways :)

The Z2 has a great adjustable screen and water resistant capabilities, and this one has a cool and relatively durable custom skin!

My favourite part about the Z2 is the great camera on the back.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video/giveaway :)

Well I kind of really really really really really like the orange ya'll got goin on there :D 

Also I love the waterproof-ness (Shower time mastru....ermm call time....yes...call time....not mastrubation time...call time....yesshh...) 

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

The main thing: NOT USING THE PHONE IN THE FRONT OF A MIRROR SO YOU CAN HEAR SOUND 
(:

About dbrand, well, I actually have a skin from dbrand sticked to my phone.

The best things about xperia z2 are big, goodlooking screen, all dem megapixels and audio feautures. The best thing about dbrand is all those awesome looking skins. Must buy product.

Z2: I really like the software whiteness levels and front facing speakers.

Dbrand: They sponsored the video.

I really would need a new phone for my girl. (She is looking) O_o

The z2 has great screen, camera, and design of course! would really one with the custom linus skin. The dbrand skin looks neat though

Love the phone because it's a flagship Android and dbrand, because you know, free phone.

I'm in love with everything about the Z2! The part I like the most is the BIG and beautiful screen, the camera, and the water- and dustproofness! The phone would be a BIG upgrade for me, since I'm stuck with and old phone :/
I've been looking at dbrand's webpage and trying different skins, but the LinusTechTips skin is my favourite so far! :D I like dbrand very much because they make the coolest skins! :D  

Awesome Phone, my favorite part is the front facing speakers. Most phones have them on the back or bottom of the phone. Dbrand is a great company that allows people to customize their devices to how they want, Their skins are awesome. I thank both of you guys for giving us a chance to win this awesome skinned phone.

I love the 20+ megapixel camera and the skin looks like it is really high quality!

Hi Linus!!