I still have a good old Xperia S, and I love this thing about the Z2 - the viewing angles. My Xperia S has amazing viewing angles and I like that the most because a lot of phones don't have that. Also I like the front speakers a lot, don't have them on my phone sadly but I think that they are awesome. And also, I like the camera, my phone is good with 12.1 Megapixels and I saw that camera and I thought it was very, very good. One last thing, I absolutely LOVE the custom skin, it's awesome! Nice job dbrand!  :)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is it has an amazing camera and great built quality. The phone has a gorgeous screen. dbrand makes awesome skins and they made this giveaway possible!

Guys, great review on the phone. Definitely a contender because of its awesome new screen as described by Linus. I checked out the DBrand webpage, and they really do provide an amazing experience for any user 

Love D-Brand! Their skins are top quality stuff and they're also Canadian which is awesome!

The Xperia itself has amazing build quality and looks the part as well, can't wait to see more classy phones from Sony!

That gorgeous screen upgrade Sony gave on the Z2 plus it's front facing speakers is more than enough reason for that phone!

Not to mention dbrand's skin on the z2 glass front/back, keeping the phone shiny new and stylish! :D

absolutely everything,as it way better then my current phone xD  

but one thing in particular i like is that LTT skiiiiiin~ 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hey Linus! I usually don't enter giveaways but I've been dying to get a new phone ever since the bottom of my Nexus 4's screen blew out on me. Although you nagged on the software quite a bit, it is actually my favorite part. During my time with the Nexus 4, I used a ported Xperia Z1 ROM and I loved it so it would be awesome to have the real thing! I have known about dbrand for a while now since some of my friends have used it. I love how they reach out to the community such as you, MKBHD, and Engadget to do these awesome giveaways!

PS: I also love their bamboo skins! (Caution: using your phone around Pandas will not end well.)

The thing I like most about the Z2 is the screen, I've heard from reviewers that its one of the best displays in the industry.

The thing I like most about dbrand is that their skins are cut incredibly precise, I have their carbon fiber skin on my Nexus 4 and after 1 year of having it installed, I still sometimes just stare at it because that skin is just beautiful.

I really love how the z2 is fairly "life resistant" and still delivers great performance!

How can you not love Sony's build quality and dbrand's effort to make everyone's devices more awesome than it already is!

The Z2 is a great phone, awesome hardware and aesthetics. dbrand skins look nice..

the display of xperia z2 is just amazing and the fact that their UI is pretty close to stock android is another thing that i love about the sony phones also the dbrand skin looks pretty cool on it :)

The Z2's screen and front facing speakers.

Dbrand's skins look incredible - Perfect colour combinations.

Underwater proofness is great. The best thing about dbrand is giving away this phone!

Hmmm.... Might have to take a look at the Z2. I really like the glove option coz i use gloves when i work and using my Galaxy S3 is a pain with gloves. I recommend taking a look at the dbrand custom skins. Man that bamboo skin is gold. 

Always wanted a Sony high end phone and heres the chance to win it plz choose me i would love to have this phone. Sony is the best phone maker of all time and the Z2 is just a great phone

And of dbrand i dont know much about them as its not available in my region but the skin looks pretty awesome 

I really like that the Z2 is water proof,since i live in a place where it rains all the time. Haven't really heard about dbrand until now,but it's really cool that they do so much customs skins for a large variety of different products.

I love the large screen on the Z2.. Much bigger than my current phone.. And I also love DBrands high quality range of skins they offer

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2? Probably would be the aperent ease of use.

My favorite thing about thing about dbrand? They sponserd the show with an awesome skin.

It would be great to win the phone.

Z2 is an excellent phone, but it is let down by the Sony interface. I like dbrand because I like their means to get publicity.

The experia Z1's battery life is awesome. My cousin owns one and his battery lasts longer than my note 3. I'm glad to see the Z2 with that same amazing battery life and a better screen. That D-brand skin looks really nice and orange is a pretty rad colour.

How can you not love Sony's build quality and dbrand's effort to make everyone's devices more awesome than it already is!

I love the fact that is is better in every aspect to my feature phone as well as the dbrand skin is absolutely amazing and a very nice fit!

Thanks dbrand for sponsoring the video and giveaway!