the screen is my favorite thing about the phone.

XFX suck donkeyballs

Xperia phones don't get the love they need in the US, but I'd make up for it if I won  :o

here's what i like about both:

Xperia, unlike most other models is actually progressing forward with their design. I'm with Linus on the speaker deal..too bad Oneplus One is so much cheaper(but impossible to buy)

dBrand is great because they're CANADIAN! xD 

I love the front facing speakers! Finally! dbrand is awesome for sponsoring you!

I like the phone because it's water proof. I just recently went on a trip to Hawaii but I was bummed out that I could never bring my phone in the water. DBrand is cool because they're helping give away a phone. 

Love the camera and the screen on this phone, if i could change go back and my purchase (HTC one m8) this would be the phone i would have bought instead  

My favorite part of the Z2 is that it has that awesome IPS panel, and the customizable eq is pretty neat too. Loads better than what my phone puts out. The cool thing about dbrand is that the skins dont look cheap, most skins are sucky and feel cheap. Dbrand's look amazing

My favourite part about Z2 is the camera, it's just awesome and my favourite thing about Dbrand is that their skins look great!

I love the display on the z2 and dbrand is awesome for all the skins they do

Xperia Z2: The design with the waterproofness

dbrand: they sponsored a lot of giveaway!

my favorite thing about the z2 is the amazing screen about the dbran skins i don´t know them but that z2 linus techtips edition looks sick i want it!

I LOVE sound settings for this phone! I'm a musician and naturally, sound is the most important thing which I need my phone to have. My last phone was Sony Live with walkman wt19i, because of it's sound settings. But this one is OMG!!!! Next, I can't believe how awesome the camera is! this thing that stabilize the shake when you record a video is amazing! Still can't believe what I saw! This things I liked the most but really this whole phone looks abnormal!
Now about the dbrand. I never heard about them before so I opened the website to see what it is. First of all, the design of a website is brilliant! it's functional, and somehow "clean" what I like the best. And of course, I have to say that those cases for Sony Playstation 4 are BEAUTIFUL! All the cases are beautiful but I liked these the best. :) 

Lots of love and greetings from Serbia! :)

Jovana 

I seached for the best phone and best brand for my next phone this is the best android phone ever
and I liked a lot of skins on dbrand shop but most I liked facebook page how to reply to any comment and any question 

Keep moving forward dbrand 

Xperia Z2 looks amazing, and being waterproof up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes is incredible, Dbrand makes some fantastic skins as well, they look amazing

I love those front facing speakers! :D

And the skin is pretty badass too

Until now nothing has been able to to rival the front facing speakers of the htc one. I now have a reason to switch from my sexy aluminum htc one to an awesome looking xperia.

Until now nothing has been able to to rival the front facing speakers of the htc one. I now have a reason to switch from my sexy aluminum htc one to an awesome looking xperia.

i love the front facing speakers! and the custom skin is sick! :3

I love how the Z2 has a metal/glass build (much better than my current samsung phone), a 3200mh battery, and the nice ips display

and my favorite part about dbrand is that they sponsored this giveaway (and other youtubers)!

Also, my birthday is on sunday so i hope i win!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

the sony xperia series have always been a "meh" flagship phone to me due to it's horrible tn screen from past generations and also their bad skin on android. Gonna give sony a try with it's new ips screen. As usual, I'm very interested with the xperia z2 screen and the new front facing speaker ! A front facing speaker phone is a must to me cause I always watch youtube videos on my phone. It's nice how sony is updating their flagship phone with useful features. thumbs up sony !

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the new IPS screen, it looks amazing; and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they're giving it away!

Greetings! The Xperia is sleek and the IPS screen is amazing! dbrand makes some awesome phone AND game console skins.... that PS4 skin is so sexy...