this phone is awesome and i hope sony will make no compromises in the compact version, i love it already, except the screen size, and i really hope they'll keep up with the frontal speakers

thank you dbrand for this opportunity to win such a great phone

linus, i hope you won't allow any more orange custom skin anything

i like the battery life. dbrand is great because they sponsored this video

Sony did a great job with the Z2...that camera is awesome and those specs are just fantastic! And I've always wanted to try dbrand's skins...heard they're of excellent quality! =)

I'm loving how Sony incorporates a powerful camera into the Xperia, it's so much more convenient than carrying around a digital camera for when you want to take some really good shots. 

It's really fantastic, looks so perfect with this skin^^ just perfect piece of hw :)

Hey Linus and the others in the LTT group.

I would like to win this art of a machine because i love the over all look of the device and the camera, and its waterproof + the thing you said in your video `` Front mounted speakers´´.

I hope i win ( so i wuold be able to throw out the phone i have now) 

Have a great weak, and hopefully the rest og your lives, and have fun showing awsome new things. bye bye. :D

You could give it to me, got Xperia with broken touchscreen and it's not covered by warranty

Btw. I don't belive in giving away :>

I love Sony Products in general, and I'd love this phone!

dbrand did a nice job in skinning this phone ! ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I really like sony android phones and this would make an excelent replacement for my xperia zq. Xperia z2 camera looks amazing and the waterproof body sounds really useful. This orange skin looks amazing :D .
What i most like about dbrand is the variety of devices they have skin for(im planning to get a ps4 skin when i buy one) and the fact that they ship WorldWide.

I need to replace my Galaxy S3. I really like the fact that the Z2 is water proof. In a world where most phones look the same Dbrand custom skins allow your phone to be more unique, and more your own.

I need a new phone bacause my Xperia play is giving up on life

I need a new phone because my Xperia play is giving up on life

The Sony Z2. What else should I write that has not been said already?

I have been a fan of the Sony Ericson brand and still went through with them when it just became Sony. The best part for me was however, that Sony only became better and better. Slowly but surely climbing the ladder to create great high end phones.

I started out with a Sony Ericson k750i. After almost 3 years of great service, I finally had a stable enough job to afford a new phone, namely the Xperia S. This Xperia has done a great job for 2 years without as much as getting a scratch.....up to a couple of weeks ago. In one of my more hasty moments I accedentally knocked it out of my own hand unto a seashell in a basket on my floor...

This resulted in an unfortunate scratch on the screen.

I have already been oogling my eyes at the Z2 for quite a while. The reason I truly WANT it is because of its huge battery life and high end specs whilst retaining the awesome Sony look.

For Dbrand, All I can say is that they have done an awesome job on the costum skin, giving the Z2 a remarkably, almost dutch like, orange skin with some awesome minimalistic art on it. Job well done!

i like the camera and awesome linustechtips skin

This phone is amazing. I would have a Z1 but they are so expensive. What I like about the Z2 is that gorgeous ips display and that ridiculous camera. I was looking at other dbrand skins and they are really cool, I might get one for my ps4.

This phone is amazing. I would have a Z1 but they are so expensive. What I like about the Z2 is that gorgeous ips display and that ridiculous camera. I was looking at other dbrand skins and they are really cool, I might get one for my ps4.

The reason why I love this phone is, not only because its camera, but also it's just overall better and faster than my phone right now.   :D 

It looks awesome!! The Sony Z2 can even go under water for like 30mins which is so cool, and Dbrand's skins look amazing! 

wotm8?

Really love the huge screen! 

Great looking skin dbrand, you should make more of them for different phones. 

My favorite parts of this phone are the camera because it's 20MP and the screen because it looks awesome.

Dbrand did a very good job on this skin and they did a great job giving away one of their phones for you to review.

The screen, the speakers, and the skin looks awesome wish I could get one for my phone

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

Waterproofing and front facing speakers. gimme.