i like the noise canceling system that can recognize

Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/digital-noise-cancelling-headset-mdr-nc31em/

if we plug this earphone with 5 band on it's pin... it will turn on the noise canceling future on xperia Z2 and it will really kill all of the sound around you...

and the result.. the pure sound of your music that already boosted up with ClearAudio+...

It's all a perfect combination from Sony Xperia

i like the noise canceling system that can recognize

Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/digital-noise-cancelling-headset-mdr-nc31em/

if we plug this earphone with 5 band on it's pin... it will turn on the noise canceling future on xperia Z2 and it will really kill all of the sound around you...

and the result.. the pure sound of your music that already boosted up with ClearAudio+...

It's all a perfect combination from Sony Xperia

The fact that this phone is waterproof is amazing! Would be perfect for when I'm working! Also the screen and front facing speaker is awesome as well. Plus I could use a new phone, and the custom skin on your phone is sick!

I like the IPS screen and dbrand sponsored this video.

The reason why I want this phone is because it has a nice screen and front facing speakers

my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video! but seriously the design looks awesome and i do plan on looking into them more. My favorite part about the z2 is that its water and dust proof without being too clunky. 

Teach me your genius please. Thanks for helping me pick out the hardware. The phones pretty cool as well

awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! waterproof FTW!!!!, dbrand their skins look awesome and they are awesome for sponsored this video!

My favorite part about the Z2 is that it's SONY! Also just about every feature is useful in some way. I have never owned a smartphone and haven't had a cell phone for almost a year! I would love to have this phone. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they made this giveaway possible and that skin looks niiice.

Very nice phone. I definitely like it for that awesome battery life and waterproofness.

Dbrand is really cool for sponsoring this giveaway.

Best thing about the Z2 is the screen, the speakers (I want to join the "club of the cool kids who don't watch videos in a mirror to be able to hear what's going on"!!)  and the IP58 spec. Best thing about dbrad is that not only their skins look awesome, they feel amazing. I got the black carbon fiber for my Nexus 4 and I love it! 

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

My favorite thing about the phone is the built in EQ, and my favorite thing about dbrand is the awesome skin!

I LOVE the design it's so pro.. and the video camara it's JUST amazing 

dbrand it's nice because they sponsor the video! 

Loved the review linus, especially where you almost dropped the phone  ;) Got to say that the favorite part of the phone is the shear size of the thing and front facing speakers. dbrand is nice and have a useful website, helping you to get everything done fast and perfect.

Omg !

I love that the Z2 are waterproof and has that goud screen, it also has that sweet custom Tech Tips skin!

My favorite thing about D-brand is the fact that you can basically make any skin you want,

and that they gave Linus a chance to make a great review as always.

MARHD

I use a lower end Sony Xperia phone and love the experience. Having more horse power and a bigger better screen would make my daily driver simple and not a worry. Will this work or will that work, it'll just b a better experience. Dbrand looks awesome in this vid, protective but not intrusive. Won't know 100% until I got it in my hands though ;)

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

I love that the phone is actually waterproof instead of just splash proof 

And i never used DB but their skins are pretty darn good and they did sponsor you so they must be cool guys

Sounds like a great phone, really liking the screen on this thing. Even if it wasn't used for phone purposes, it could defiantly be a great media device. I've been using a PSP 2000 for a media device for years, the screen is pretty horrible. :P

:3

Personally i've been struggling with my Samsung i-550 i can't even use Playstation Mobile on it, i blew all of my money on the PS4 and i don't have the kind of phone or tablet to go with it, this phone's Processor it's a beast, in the video seems snappy and super responsive!!.

About dbrand, what they have it's kind of a dream come true for me, i've modded products for many years, only mine and some of my friend's, but i love doing it, and the skins they made are top notch, really cool stuff!!

I actually own a dbrand leather skin on my broken nexus 4. Its the only thing I've been complimented on my phone. It really does make your phone stand out from the rest. Id love some of that waterproofness from the z2!

Awsome phone if only sony left google android alone i think it would be the best. dbrand seems too make awsome custom skins i like how you can design you own.

Best thing is that the 'Screen doesn't suck. '

Also that case by D brand looks to be of very high quality, and I like the fact that they are willing to support Linus Tech Tips.

my favorite thing about the phone, it seems excellent, especially front facing speakers!

the dedicated camera button is also nice

and dbrand, you're just awesome for sponsoring this

that aside, the products you offered seems interesting, and well made

The stuff that caught my eye was the uniqueness for being waterproof and the loong battery life it has. DBRAND has sweg and I just luv the custom made skin... It's just flimazing

The stuff that caught my eye was the uniqueness for being waterproof and the loong battery life it has. DBRAND has sweg and I just luv the custom made skin... It's just flimazing