I'm having the worst time of my life.

SteveGaming

yeah I'm gonna need a tldr on this one

Same.

I wish the girls at the last place I worked had payed attention to me. I'd rather deal with bullshit drama than be my usual unnoticed self. Girls tend to take one look at me and see the wall behind me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So, it's a Clarkson book or this....I think I'm going with Clarkson on this one and every other one.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yea, that was rather long. Also, there is no need to center the text like that.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

What's TLDR?

Think I just heard gun shots, Sunday night, crazy :mellow:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

This is the most weirdest thing i read in this forum and the longest one i ever read. 

then your obviously new here

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

What's TLDR?

google it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

What's TLDR?

Think I just heard gun shots, Sunday night, crazy :mellow:

to long to read, didn't read.

First rule of being a pothead, never smoke with or around your drug dealer or their friends. Get in, get out, get home and be happy. I never discuss any of my personal life with my dealers. Nor do I EVER let them know where I live.

It's called operational security, something that I think needs to be a required class in school (not how to do drugs, but OPSEC in general, know your surroundings, never divulge personal information)

What?

You're upset because of girls?

You can't outsmart them?

And you tried to kill yourself?

Jeez.

Lay down the alcohol and weed or whatever it is.You'll be able to think clearly.Calm down and think about what's happening.

There are a few options...but before that you really need to do something about your drug habits,and to get rid of those drug dealers(no,not to kill them!)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This weirded me out. A lot. 

On topic. If you tell the truth it will usually go well. I can't guarantee anything, but standing up for yourself and telling the truth is often the best route to go, it gains you respect. The last paragraph about the windows knocking made no sense.

A tech forum also might not be the best place for this.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

to long to read, didn't read.

That would be TLTR;DR.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Sorry for the weird topic, but I need help

easy

disconnect from every one u know from this situation

google it

And you couldn't just tell me?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

*snip*

I actually read it all. Damn brother you've been through some sh*t, I'd chalk it up to life experiences and continue living my life giving no f*cks. Maybe take it easy on the drug use and alcohol. This seems to be the catalyst to most of your problems.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Mixed signals, women being manipulative and you being beta. 

Ya dun goof'd OP, and the weed doesn't help the situation.

Man up, make things clear, and don't get yourself in awkward positions.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

This is the most weirdest thing i read in this forum and the longest one i ever read. 

It gets weirder just wait.

easy

disconnect for every one u know from this situation

That and learn operational security, I never tell anyone where I live.