London 'Suspected Terror Attack'

WhatARoaster

I cant see if this has been posted already.

The long and short of it is two dudes cut an (Ex-?)Soldiers head off/hacked him to death in broad daylight in the middle of London.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-22/exclusive-video-man-with-bloodied-hands-speaks-at-woolwich-scene/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I heard about this... Messed up

I'm Canadian, but this is one of the reason why people should be allowed to be armed.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'm all for the right to be armed, but to be honest I don't see how an armed general public could've made this situation any better. It's tragic when people take other peoples life really, there's not much else to say.

I'm all for the right to be armed, but to be honest I don't see how an armed general public could've made this situation any better. It's tragic when people take other peoples life really, there's not much else to say.

Easy, they start beating up the guy, people come in with guns and stop the situation.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yeah some of the stuff people do is just crazy.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I heard about this... Messed up

I'm Canadian, but this is one of the reason why people should be allowed to be armed.

The response time for the police was 20 minutes, IN THE CENTER OF LONDON, i believe they were waiting on an armed response unit.

Id perfer if the public was armed, but id rather see all cops over here with guns if things like this continue to happen.

What is a normal cop with a batton going to do against a mad man with a meat cleaver whos cutting peoples heads off.

I fail to see how this was even close to a "Terror Attack". Not that it makes it less horrible.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

The response time for the police was 20 minutes, IN THE CENTER OF LONDON, i believe they were waiting on an armed response unit.

Id perfer if the public was armed, but id rather see all cops over here with guns if things like this continue to happen.

What is a normal cop with a batton going to do against a mad man with a meat cleaver whos cutting peoples heads off.

20 minute response time is ridiculous, ALOT of people could have been killed in that timeframe

20 minute response time is ridiculous, ALOT of people could have been killed in that timeframe

Did you watch the video in the first link, the dudes just walking about with his hands all bloodied with a meat cleaver talking to people.

I'm just glad that those maniacs didn't go after anyone else.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Yeah some of the stuff people do is just crazy.

I thought Glasgow was hard, apparently not anymore.

I fail to see how this was even close to a "Terror Attack". Not that it makes it less horrible.

It was a freedom fighter attack.

agreed with above. as sad and terrible as it is, just seems like a sick murder, not terrorism

Truncheon him to death. Seriously though, at least give them tasers.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

It was a freedom fighter attack.

Sorry but I can't take anything you say serious with a name like that xD

On a very serious note, this wouldn't have happened in the U.S., at least it would not have gone down like this. Police would have been there in less than a couple minutes, the guy attacking the soldier probably would have been dead by then though.

Shit man thats close to where i live, quite scared right now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sorry but I can't take anything you say serious with a name like that xD

On a very serious note, this wouldn't have happened in the U.S., at least it would not have gone down like this. Police would have been there in less than a couple minutes, the guy attacking the soldier probably would have been dead by then though.

In the US the soldier would have a gun and 5 10mm rounds would be in his fucked up face. Watch how knifes are now banned in the UK.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Don't see why the police couldn't just shoot his ass....

Tragic....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Don't see why the police couldn't just shoot his ass....

Tragic....

I'm pretty sure they did shoot him. They just didn't kill him.

Yeh but 20mins....

Why didn't a police guy in the area just walk up to him and shoot him?

Ah UK laws.....they are wonderful aren't they :)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Truncheon him to death. Seriously though, at least give them tasers.

all police in the UK have tazers now, they don't carry them 100% of the time, but they have them in there cars as a standard.

they shot and killed him from what i heard on news reports this morning.

they also said that the man who was attacked was actually beheaded by the man... but i think they are being imaginative to make it seem more interesting, also they are saying the government are making a big fuss over this and i wouldn't personally class is as a "Terror" attack, just a crazy individual of his meds trying to get attention 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Why don't police have guns?...

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

cause we arnt mericans and the police that do use guns go through like 3 years of training

Character artist in the Games industry.

Police in UK have no guns? That's weird, I thought all police had guns.

Want to know another thing?

Say someone broke into your house during the night and started stealing stuff....you aren't allowed to do anything to them or you get arrested.

I would want to just get the baseball bat and knock him out with it or shoot his legs so he can't get away, you know protect your property etc....but nooo your not allowed here, you will be thrown in jail for assault...

Police in UK have no guns? That's weird, I thought all police had guns.

Most police just tazers, and even then they aren't allowed to use them most the time.

Ones with guns are not allowed to use them unless they get permission.