London 'Suspected Terror Attack'

WhatARoaster

You are not allowed to carry a knife on you in public, on a side note before they stabbed him they ran him over, not sure what you could do after being run over.

In soviet russia Man run over car

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What the hell is happening to the world, from what I've been reading it was unprovoked but even if it was provoked, that is a little extreme.

I hope the police find them

it was unprovoked and the police shot them (one has 3 bullets in his chest) although it took like 25 mins for armed police to arrive.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

it was unprovoked and the police shot them (one has 3 bullets in his chest) although it took like 25 mins for armed police to arrive.

Damn that is insane, I hope they'll be sent to prison for the rest of the damn lives

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

OF COURSE IT WAS A F&&&&&g TERROR ATTACK, they did it in broad daylight in front of a crow of people

so bank robberies and car jackings are now terror attacks?

so bank robberies and car jackings are now terror attacks?

if they were shouting things about radical islam and how its revenge for whats going on in afganistan like they were in this incident then... yes.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

luckily they died

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Its hilarious to see people with an average age of 14 - 16 debate something like this.

Carry on please.

Yeah and in 15 years they'll be 30, voting for what they believe in, the same thing they believe in now.

Age doesn't matter, I will gladly carry on.

Seriously why the association with racism and UKIP?

I didn't say that UKIP were racists, it would be easier to label the BNP and EDL with that, but still not fully ascertainable.

I would describe UKIP as ethnocentric nationalists and yes I still believe they will use this as ammunition for their policies, It's fairly obvious.

if they were shouting things about radical islam and how its revenge for whats going on in afganistan like they were in this incident then... yes.

hahah no they arent

hahah no they arent

you obviously haven't seen the camera footage where he preaches to the camera.

No, I wouldn't say it was the right thing to do but if I was in the same situation, I would probably do the same

Same? You mean simply hack a soldier to death in the name of your religion? What would that achieve, other than make you and your associated religion more detested. I live in a multi racial/cultural/religious society, and even the Muslims here shake their heads at what their 'brothers' are doing overseas in the name of their god.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Same? You mean simply hack a soldier to death in the name of your religion? What would that achieve, other than make you and your associated religion more detested. I live in a multi racial/cultural/religious society, and even the Muslims here shake their heads at what their 'brothers' are doing overseas in the name of their god.

Please read past posts.

Good Morning...

1 million innocent civilian lives in the middle east have been taken since the war on terror and it's usually blamed on a religion. It's not a crazy guy, just a guy who sees the truth and is trying to do something about it. Seemed to spread the word, doing this peacefully wouldn't have attracted that much attention, nothing would've happened. 

No, I wouldn't say it was the right thing to do but if I was in the same situation, I would probably do the same thing.

Let me sum it up for you. A group of terrorists attack, your religion and nation is blamed for this attack. Thousands of armed men and women invade your home country and millions of innocents are killed in this 'war on terror'. What would you do?

What are you trying to say? That the end justifies the means?

It's not a crazy guy, just a guy who sees the truth and is trying to do something about it.

I'm sorry, what 'truth' are you talking about? So, IF I were one of those you so obviously sympathise with, and IF I were to go to your country and do this, you'd be fine with that? Or, IF I were to go to your country and do THAT to, say, a member of your family, you'd still be singing Koombaya and so sympathizing with the message? IF you have issues with a particular government, bring it to them.....don't take it out with innocent people who have nothing to do with their governments' decision/policy. Well then, from the tone of your posts, I guess 9/11 was justified as well? Since it so jells with what you're sympathizing with.....that these people saw the 'truth' and that the end justifies the means.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

What are you trying to say? That the end justifies the means?

It's not a crazy guy, just a guy who sees the truth and is trying to do something about it.

I'm sorry, what 'truth' are you talking about? So, IF I were one of those you so obviously sympathise with, and IF I were to go to your country and do this, you'd be fine with that? Or, IF I were to go to your country and do THAT to, say, a member of your family, you'd still be singing Koombaya and so sympathizing with the message? IF you have issues with a particular government, bring it to them.....don't take it out with innocent people who have nothing to do with their governments' decision/policy. Well then, from the tone of your posts, I guess 9/11 was justified as well? Since it so jells with what you're sympathizing with.....that these people saw the 'truth' and that the end justifies the means.

I never said anything about 9/11. Him going to his government talking about issues does nothing, if people still think that works then they are awfully mistaken and are living in the past. Remember the Vietnam war where vets were left for dead on the streets, bashed and bruised by citizens against the war? This is because they can't go to their government and make a difference so they take out their anger the easiest way possible. Protests are also not happening because everyone is bloody brainwashed thinking this war is helping the people in the middle east. All you see about the war is the amount of dead soldiers that come home to make the audience sympathize. This is just a way to make money and employ hundreds of thousands of people in America, maybe even millions. Imagine this, hundreds of thousands of armed soldiers come into your country. Armed with tanks, jets, bombs, assault rifles, drones; basically all killing machines. 1 million innocent civilians from your land die during this invasion and collateral damage occurs frequently. What would you do? Go to the government you no longer have, go to the government that you cannot reach or fight back at the soldiers? I know a quite amount of immigrants from middle eastern countries that all dislike the west (America specifically) and hate its people. Mainly because their ethnic background or religion causes them a lot of strife because the media usually incorporates 'Muslim' or 'Middle Eastern' in the terrorist reports. 

Good Morning...

Bah, don't wish to get involved in such a divisive and controversial topic.......