Funny/odd technology names of parts/brands etc

Dongle...sounds dirty!

Yeah, the word dongle has always rubbed me up the wrong way.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yeah, the word dongle has always rubbed me up the wrong way.

Umm... Was that an innuendo?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Umm... Was that an innuendo?

That's for you to decide  ;)

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Xbox One : the third Xbox

Xbone is more fitting anyway. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Xbone is more fitting anyway.

Boning the console?

Boning the console?

That's how I read Xbone when I see it. X-Bone, sounds dirty.

Boning the console?

If that's the thing you're into, go for it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

If that's the thing you're into, go for it. 

He might get it stuck though :o

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Unofficial (I think): the iTouch

It's a fucking iPod Touch

I blame the not-so-well-informed so-called "tech community" in my area...

Pretty much every Intel product.

+°´°+,¸¸,+°´°~ Glorious PC master gaming race :wub: ~°´°+,¸¸,+°´°+
BigBox: Asus P8Z77-V, 3570k, 8GB Ram, Intel 180GB & Sammy 750GB, HD4000, W7
PiBox: Rasberry Pi, BCM @ 1225Mhz ^_^ , 256MB Ram, 16GB Storage, pIO, Raspbian

Unofficial (I think): the iTouch

It's a fucking iPod Touch

I blame the not-so-well-informed so-called "tech community" in my area...

Adding a lower case "i" in front of anything is horribly pretentious. It's a trend that needs to go away, especially on non-Apple products.

Adding a lower case "i" in front of anything is horribly pretentious. It's a trend that needs to go away, especially on non-Apple products.

iAgree...

i'Ve seen too many shit with that naming scheme... The iMop (serious product which is a mop), the iBox (serious product which is a plastic storage box)... iMean really....

iAgree...

i'Ve seen too many shit with that naming scheme... The iMop (serious product which is a mop), the iBox (serious product which is a plastic storage box)... iMean really....

I had a mental image of Mr. Clean with an Apple logo on his shirt wielding the whitest mop in all of mankind..

I had a mental image of Mr. Clean with an Apple logo on his shirt wielding the whitest mop in all of mankind..

Pic related:

4666245a50.jpg

Boxed is smashed up because I've been using it as a storage bin...

Mitsubishi makes fridges in case you're wondering. In the US, we only have Mitsubishi Motors, so I wouldn't be surprised if Hitachi made plenty of other products in different regions.

Mitsubishi+L4+Grande+Refrigerator+6-07.j

Why the phuck is a fridge tasty and healthy  :huh: . I get the easy and big, but the tasty. The Mitsubishi marketing staff should start nibbling on the corner of the fridge and think again what to write in the ads. :D

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

The Schiit Stack.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Mitsubishi makes fridges in case you're wondering. In the US, we only have Mitsubishi Motors, so I wouldn't be surprised if Hitachi made plenty of other products in different regions.

Mitsubishi+L4+Grande+Refrigerator+6-07.j

Mitsubishi also makes TV's

iAgree...

There's also iCute... Yes, someone decided to call their company iCute

http://www.icute.com.tw/en/

DROGON: Intel i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz /// MSI Z97 Gaming 5 /// Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB @ 1600MHz /// EVGA GTX 780 Classified /// Phanteks Enthoo Pro /// Crucial MX100 512GB SSD /// Corsair AX760i /// Corsair H105 /// Corsair Vengeance K70 /// Corsair M45 /// Dell Ultrasharp U2414H /// Build log: completed

There's also iCute... Yes, someone decided to call their company iCute

http://www.icute.com.tw/en/

do they sell aPads and aPhones (ripoff iPads and iPhones sold on the streets for around 40-60USD (converted))?

do they sell aPads and aPhones (ripoff iPads and iPhones sold on the streets for around 40-60USD (converted))?

I don't believe they do, it's mostly cheapo cases and power supplies on their website. I wouldn't put it past them though.

DROGON: Intel i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz /// MSI Z97 Gaming 5 /// Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB @ 1600MHz /// EVGA GTX 780 Classified /// Phanteks Enthoo Pro /// Crucial MX100 512GB SSD /// Corsair AX760i /// Corsair H105 /// Corsair Vengeance K70 /// Corsair M45 /// Dell Ultrasharp U2414H /// Build log: completed

The Schiit Stack.

They named it schiit for the express purpose of sounding strange though

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

i3, i5, i7.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Intel Sandy Bridge. Is it a bridge covered in sand?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.