Unpopular Opinions thread

felixthemaster1

I hate that the liberals are all like "The Titanic is sinking!" but my side of the Titanic got yanked 600 feet into the air lol fucking liberals.

Um I hate people who use the word liberals it makes them sound extremely uneducated,

I hate people who call certain things talentless when they don't have the slightest clue about it.

I don't believe in ruining people's relationships with significant others and I think people like that should (insert for of torture here)

These "hoes ain't loyal" :D

I like Dark Souls 2

I don't like Demon Souls

Toned women are hot.

Windows 8.1 isn't bad at all I like it more than 7

I dislike Valve with a passion and one that slobs all over Gabe's nether regions, I hate myself for using Steam

Origin is much better especially with support.

I DO NOT LIKE ANY GAME VALVE HAS EVER PUBLISHED AND OR DEVELOPED.

Also Hitler was right

About what?

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

Apple products are extremely good

The Ferrari 458 Italia is ugly

The looks of the whole Aston Martin-range are extremely boring

30 FPS is fine for FH2

I hate people who use "Like" in a sentence improperly(on the internet and in real life). For example, "This girl is, like, so snobby, like, she talks about how rich she is."

I like the design of the Xbox One

Assassin's Creed III was a good game, if the beginning was extremely long and boring (The Haytham Kenway part)

Seth Meyers was better on SNL than his new show

I really liked Saints Row IV

The Xbox controller is much better than the Playstation controllers

I like Xbox exclusives more than Playstation exclusives

Gravity was an extremely terrible and boring movie

I don't care about resolution

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

a lot of PC games suck and lifeless, God please help me no more medieval, no more zombie, no more stupid elemental magic that's like been used by any other RPG a thousand times.

Why, why, why? I still can't see the robot building and more robot war that I've imagined since the time of first playstation.

And japanese developers can go fuck themself for their stupid western game.

I actually liked the endings of ME2 and ME3 and i didn't like ME1...

My Probably Unpopulor opinions

1.People who use adblock and Shove it in peoples faces are huge DickBags.

2.I hate feminists Who rant about pointless shit and do pointless things.

3.People who beg for stuff on the internet,example Please use my Appnana Referal code I want itunes card.... They are horrible.

4.People who dislike videos without reason or watching are Stupid.

5.People who yell at People for spamming first and filling the comments are huge hypocrites for filling the comments with Rants.

6.Anyone who Partakes in spreading BS is stoopid.

7. Your eyes don't capture in frames and can detect the difference from 30-60-120

8. Pay to win Microtransactions........ Just no.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

I hate humans o-o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I hate humans o-o

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

Why you hating yourself?

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

because im not a horse 

Y'know, i was gonna ask 6 times but then i thought nahhh...

1. I liked Halo 2's ending.........

2. Also, I hate it when people put a cheap AIO water cooler on a low end NON K I5, when they already had a decent air-cooler in terms of silence and performance. (I tried to convince him otherwise......I failed)

3. I prefer losing as a functional team with tactics and strategy, as opposed to winning on my own.....in Battlefield....... (So you want teamwork? Nah, the enemy team has that covered, no need to bother) 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I believe the Big Bang never happened but that we live in a steady-state universe that's ever expanding, accelerating away from us until it approaches the speed of light and becomes unobservable. Which is an unpopular opinion because it was my university that came up with the big bang in the first place.

Also I think scroll lock is useful.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I hate bacon

I hate it too. Too much salt.

I hate HP.

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I love Apple. I'd get a MacBook Pro with Retina display over any non gaming laptop.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I don't like Ferari

I don't like Razer

I don't like RPGs

I don't like FC Bayern München

I hate when people with $1000-1200 budgets or so select anything with 'maximus' 'hero' or 'rampage' on their name, and when you talk to them they go all "but but ROG..."

I hate when people spends $100-150 on AiO coolers for an i5.

I hate people that doesn't have a user picture.

I hate AMD for not developing things fast enough! Make drivers that can make an iGPU boost the performance of the dedicated card, you used to have this on the old days! You'll sell a crapton of APUs then!

I hate Nvidia Experience, leave my settings alone you monster!

Just... this....

SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS ME! :'D

you just misspelled obnoxious, just like other people mistaken your against you're.

typo=/=basic grammar

I don't like Black and red as a scheme. It's too over used IMO

See above with black and green

I don't care for Half Life... at all. Sorry.

See above with all MOBAs and online games in general.

I don't like tiny tablets/laptops. I'd rather lug around a 15/17" laptop with decent specs then some tiny 11" laptop that I can barely read the screen on.

I HATE One Plus. The One Plus One is fine, but the company is horrible, mostly because of the Smash the past comp, and there lack of selling in that tiny Island called Australia.

I hate having identical displays... I don't know why, I just don't.

I still love optical drives. Only cause Australia hasn't caught up in terms of internet service and sites (netflix/hulu)

EDIT: I hate LEDs on the back of laptops for the logo. Cause stuff you Apple/HP/Razer/MSI/ETC, having a huge logo on the back of my system is bad enough, the fact that it glows makes it even worse. I'd even consider gaff taping and putting a case on the system just cause I hate them that much.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I hate Discovery & NGC's "reality" shows.

And driving a car.

Driking beer.

Smoking.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Noctua do not make the best fans for any given situation.

be quiet! have better silence/airflow fans. Noiseblocker eLoops/Scythe GTs are better pressure fans.

The NF-F12 is not the perfect fan, and too loud and unpleasant sounding for my personal use, so people need to stop treating it that way. Also, the NH-D14 gets beaten out/equaled by my quieter single tower Dark Rock 3 in temps, so stop suggesting it as an alternative to decent dual tower designs.

AIOs are not quiet; their pumps are much too loud.

Corsair fans are meh.

The only decent looking red motherboards this gen are RoG.

Nachos and cheese make me feel sick.

Soundcards look cool.

HIS make fugly cards.

I don't like PSU shrouds; I like to see the fact I have a decent power supply.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

"cheese"

What's wrong with my use/spelling of the word "Cheese"?

I was referring to the fake "cheese" that lots of people use on nachos.

Ahhh. Fortunately, I don't have them very often and the only times I have, the nachos have been absolutely SMOTHERED in real, but excessive amounts of cheese.