If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

geforceftw

I'd probably stay right here.

Maybe possibly mayhaps move somewhere cheaper. But I have no idea where.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Either Norway, Sweden or Japan. 

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I am really grateful that I live in Denmark and I am loving it but I could see myself moving to Sweden or Canada, maybe Germany because Ich sprecht ein bichen Deutsch. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

After living in most of the world, I'm pretty happy about living in Denmark.

I could see myself moving to the country side in France or Germany.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

On an uncharted island for sure! Just need to find a way to bring over 100MB internet along with me haha

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

my own island, fuck people 

HSUp9IP.jpg

But.. no internet..? *shivers*

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I live in Vancouver BC Canada which is a pretty good place, but I prefer to live where I used to, in Barcelona Spain. The girls there are like a bajillion times hotter.

So is the heat xD 

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

I wish I lived in an anime like Chobits HueHueHue

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Probably South America, if I can't have a little house on top of the waterfall

tumblr_m3z80ythRD1rog0yj.gif

I am happy little Vegemite.

my own island, fuck people 

HSUp9IP.jpg

Hells YES

And for me? Right next to the worlds supply of hot stoner gamer girls.

Or right next to the internet. which I hear is nothing more than a series of tubes......lol

But.. no internet..? *shivers*

when you can afford your own island, you have internet lol. Thats when you call the ISP and order them to install it lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hells YES

And for me? Right next to the worlds supply of hot stoner gamer girls.

Are they always stoned? I mean I know that makes you more sexual, but at some point wouldn't it get annoying always hungry, and they wont shut up.... I think after a week I would want someone to kill me

Are they always stoned? I mean I know that makes you more sexual, but at some point wouldn't it get annoying always hungry, and they wont shut up.... I think after a week I would want someone to kill me

Sound's like paradise to me.

Then again I'm one of those few men that don't mind women talking, mainly because I can keep up with them on an intellectual level, and or block it out lol

Sound's like paradise to me.

Then again I'm one of those few men that don't mind women talking, mainly because I can keep up with them on an intellectual level, and or block it out lol

But at the same time it wouldn't be a very intellectual conversation as the affect of the drug would cause the individual to become 'stupid'

But at the same time it wouldn't be a very intellectual conversation as the affect of the drug would cause the individual to become 'stupid'

Not at all true. Considering you live in Australia, I would encourage you to do some research on your own, because everyone I know from Australia repeats information regarding pot that is not entirely true, and often highly controversial, such as that pot contains 4 times the amount of tar as a single cigarette, which was disproven, the original study that found those results, was not carried out correctly. (they didn't properly dry and cure the pot, they used green off the plant pot, which you can't smoke)

Yes there are stupid potheads out there, but most of them are stupid sober as well. Same thing with drunks.

Not at all true. Considering you live in Australia, I would encourage you to do some research on your own, because everyone I know from Australia repeats information regarding pot that is not entirely true, and often highly controversial, such as that pot contains 4 times the amount of tar as a single cigarette, which was disproven, the original study that found those results, was not carried out correctly. (they didn't properly dry and cure the pot, they used green off the plant pot, which you can't smoke)

Yes there are stupid potheads out there, but most of them are stupid sober as well. Same thing with drunks.

See here is the funny thing, I have done my study for almost a full year now. Funny thing happens when you take psychology, the first thing you learn about is the brain and how certain things can effect it.

Through-out this year of study I know for a fact that 'pot' can effect your memory, learning and thinking process. Due to the fact that when you take pot, A chemical structure will form in your brain know as THC(Tetrahydroncannabinol) which if you didn't know looks very similar to the brain's chemical anandamide, which by now the brain thinks what is its anandamide is actually THC, which at this point has now/ or will start altering your brain, Mainly the first thing it will start to do is to block those oh so important Cannabinoid Receptors, and guess where the highest density of Cannabinoid Receptors are found? that right the ones that influence  your memory, thinking, concentration and speech.. Yay aren't we learning so much today? and yes they may not shut up but if we look back you said you can handle a intellectual conversation but at this point after the pot has taken this effect you probably not even likely to even get them to say what they are doing in the next hour or even what they are doing at that stage of time. But hey what do I know I'm only Australian....

Im going to japan when im finished with my education. And i'll probably stay there for one or two years (Until i've found the three classic cars i want to get)

Then im moving to the country where my heart is. Denmark. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im going to japan when im finished with my education. And i'll probably stay there for one or two years (Until i've found the three classic cars i want to get)

Sweet! which cars do you want to get?

See here is the funny thing, I have done my study for almost a full year now. Funny thing happens when you take psychology, the first thing you learn about is the brain and how certain things can effect it.

Through-out this year of study I know for a fact that 'pot' can effect your memory, learning and thinking process. Due to the fact that when you take pot, A chemical structure will form in your brain know as THC(Tetrahydroncannabinol) which if you didn't know looks very similar to the brain's chemical anandamide, which by now the brain thinks what is its anandamide is actually THC, which at this point has now/ or will start altering your brain, Mainly the first thing it will start to do is to block those oh so important Cannabinoid Receptors, and guess where the highest density of Cannabinoid Receptors are found? that right the ones that influence  your memory, thinking, concentration and speech.. Yay aren't we learning so much today? and yes they may not shut up but if we look back you said you can handle a intellectual conversation but at this point after the pot has taken this effect you probably not even likely to even get them to say what they are doing in the next hour or even what they are doing at that stage of time. But hey what do I know I'm only Australian....

Tetrahydrocannabinol does not form in your brain, it's the main active chemical already in pot.

Second of all, there have been no conclusive studies that specifically show long term use has permanent damage. Every single study claiming this, has then been refuted by other studies.

Just because you learn it in "school" doesn't make it true (after all, it used to be "fact" that black people were less intelligent, 200 years ago, but today we know it isn't true) Not to mention all the living potheads that are capable of complex thought, oh and all of your favorite music ever. Or at least most of it. I too took intro to psychology, and much of what they attempted to teach us as "fact" that had already been refuted by follow up studies.

Such as the claim that long term pot use causes psychosis, or can increase the likelihood of said psychosis, the problem with that is that the study assumes 1-9+ ounces of pot a week, and any pothead will tell you, that level of use is practically impossible.

I wish I could move to japan. Always wanted to visit one of their mountain resorts with the hot springs and what not.

Sweet! which cars do you want to get?

My list is currently

Toyota Celica Liftback 2000GT RA25 -73 (A 76 ST is an option too)

A C10 or C110 Skyline

And of course a datsun 260z

Going to try finding 2 of each. They're worth quite a lot of money around here (20k for a C110)

(And a honda CB750 to use as a daily bike when im down there)

Tetrahydrocannabinol does not form in your brain, it's the main active chemical already in pot.

Second of all, there have been no conclusive studies that specifically show long term use has permanent damage. Every single study claiming this, has then been refuted by other studies.

Just because you learn it in "school" doesn't make it true (after all, it used to be "fact" that black people were less intelligent, 200 years ago, but today we know it isn't true) Not to mention all the living potheads that are capable of complex thought, oh and all of your favorite music ever. Or at least most of it. I too took intro to psychology, and much of what they attempted to teach us as "fact" that had already been refuted by follow up studies.

Such as the claim that long term pot use causes psychosis, or can increase the likelihood of said psychosis, the problem with that is that the study assumes 1-9+ ounces of pot a week, and any pothead will tell you, that level of use is practically impossible.

I wish I could move to japan. Always wanted to visit one of their mountain resorts with the hot springs and what not.

The hot springs seem nice :)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My list is currently

Toyota Celica Liftback 2000GT RA25 -73 (A 76 ST is an option too)

A C10 or C110 Skyline

And of course a datsun 260z

Going to try finding 2 of each. They're worth quite a lot of money around here (20k for a C110)

(And a honda CB750 to use as a daily bike when im down there)

The hot springs seem nice :)

I know right? I love their housing and baths (or at least what you see in anime lol) the wood seems so much cleaner than nasty tile

sweden. or canada, maybe austria

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

playboy mansion.. B)

Details separate people.

I know right? I love their housing and baths (or at least what you see in anime lol) the wood seems so much cleaner than nasty tile

Im planning to build a house when im ready to settle down with an exterior that looks like every other house on the street in denmark. But with a japanese style on the inside :)

With thick outer walls and the paper walls on the inside i'd probably save a good bit on heating :) 

Not to mention that i could take the walls down and re-assemble them how i want to^^