How is your isp? (Google video quality report)

Mao_Zedong

Personally I have charter, and it qualifies for HD, and it is by far the best available. This is the link if you don't have it already http://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/

Not supported. But at my apartment I can run smooth 4K (100/100). While at my parents I have to wait a sec for 1080p (8/8). 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

dont understand the question

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Same, have charter and the only other option here is at&t uverse or hughesnet so obviously it is the best compared to those two. Got hd 98% of the time. I tried that quality report just a couple weeks ago and it wasn't for my area, glad to see it expanding. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

i paid for 20 down and 10 up and thats what i get from everything, i can watch 4k videos on youtube no problemo

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Same, have charter and the only other option here is at&t uverse or hughesnet so obviously it is the best compared to those two. Got hd 98% of the time. I tried that quality report just a couple weeks ago and it wasn't for my area, glad to see it expanding. :)

same for me, this was the first time it worked for my area

@Rorgash it may not be in your area, or you may not have read the post, one of those.

i paid for 20 down and 10 up and thats what i get from everything, i can watch 4k videos on youtube no problemo

We pay for 24/1 and we get 12/0.5  :(

And there is a fiber cable running 200 meters down the road and we can't use it  :angry:

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

same for me, this was the first time it worked for my area

@Rorgash it may not be in your area, or you may not have read the post, one of those.

aah now i understand better, and yea its not in my area and google fibre wont ever come here :P i mean they would have to compete with our already 1 gb/s connections.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

And there is a fiber cable running 200 meters down the road and we can't use it  :angry:

make a complaint or something, sue the company if you can because you're wasting your money.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

make a complaint or something, sue the company if you can because you're wasting your money.

I will see what I can do. I don't know if we are allowed to sue over something like that here in Finland. Maybe I can find something on the EU consumer rights website

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

We pay around $70 for Digital TV, Phone and Internet 120/6 and it's spot-on.

The customer service is great, too. One time we got a new TV that was incompatible with the Digital TV decoder.

We got upgraded to a more luxury package for free because it includes a different decoder.

We pay for 20/1, and we get about 19/0,5. Pretty much the fastest our municipality will get. Plays 1080p videos from YouTube without issues.

There's fiber running in the nearby highway (by nearby meaning going right past our municipality, and about 300 meters from my home), but they'll never bring fiber here, as there's no point bringing it to basically a dying small municipality.

In case you're wondering what my ISP is, it's Elisa OYJ.

I will see what I can do. I don't know if we are allowed to sue over something like that here in Finland. Maybe I can find something on the EU consumer rights website

Yeah. Suing over that kind of "small" thing here in Finland sounds ridiculous. Maybe you should call your ISP about it?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It seems that I always have the worst internet. Although my internet is reliable as all be it's pretty slow. A while back (3 years ago) My dad got roped into one of those deals for Phone TV and Internet and sense we really liked the U-Verse TV service we switched from Comcast to it. The deal was like unlimited talk some channel bundle that has like 150 channels or so and 3Mbps of data. Back then i never really downloaded anything and to me it didnt matter because basic browsing was perfectly fine and fast. And YouTube hadn't really gotten big into HD videos yet so I was fine. about a year ago Xfinity ran a deal for more channels (including HD) and better internet speeds and my dad threatened U-verse saying he would switch and U-verse gave us Xfinity's price for everything they were offering so we now pay for 6mbps down. It was still great and all because its always so reliable and it works even when the powers out. But recently I got into downloading a bunch of content ;) and realized how AWFUL our internet is. I'm lucky to get 1mbps in real world Downloads. My parents don't care either so i guess im stuck on this crappy internet until some other company will make a better deal so my dad can threaten them to switch again, because they'll do anything to keep a customer. Try it sometime if you find a better internet deal. It usually works with any company with a service like that. Last time me activated Sirius XM radio they let us pick a price we wanted to pay per moth as long as we promised to keep it for 6 months. 

My friend that lives down the street from me pays for 75mbps down and gets a constant 3mbps down.Pretty sure Jenison is just the worst town for internet period because all of my friends get slow data speeds. The only place I've ever been that I've gotten over 3mbps is either my school or somewhere that's out of town.

We pay for 20/1, and we get about 19/0,5. Pretty much the fastest our municipality will get. Plays 1080p videos from YouTube without issues.

There's fiber running in the nearby highway (by nearby meaning going right past our municipality, and about 300 meters from my home), but they'll never bring fiber here, as there's no point bringing it to basically a dying small municipality.

In case you're wondering what my ISP is, it's Elisa OYJ.

Yeah. Suing over that kind of "small" thing here in Finland sounds ridiculous. Maybe you should call your ISP about it?

We have Elisa too! And a "business" class internet since we run our company from here.... BS is what I call it.

My friend that lives down the street from me pays for 75mbps down and gets a constant 3mbps down.Pretty sure Jenison is just the worst town for internet period because all of my friends get slow data speeds. The only place I've ever been that I've gotten over 3mbps is either my school or somewhere that's out of town.

That sucks but since you are in the US, you actually could sue them for that :P

85% and above isn't too bad for mine. I have 100Mbps, so I can stream 4k no worries.

We have Elisa too! And a "business" class internet since we run our company from here.... BS is what I call it.

That sucks but since you are in the US, you actually could sue them for that :P

I seriously doubt that. No provider has any guarantees for residential services. You're not worth the additional effort, essentially.

SD and 4th best which makes sense given that I get anywhere from 4/0.6Mbps to 8/0.9Mbps. All the dudes with higher speeds are fibre/cable providers and I don't have that option. And I'd say that most of the time I can actually view videos in HD. Most of the time. Assuming little else is going through my connection....

Which I guess is ok for Australian Internets....

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

My internet always works properly. Altho it does help that I kinda work for them so I get to get it fixed same day. That includes me going up the pole and refering out side plant people.