Closed loop liquid cooler for Fractal Define R4

Hey stranger reading this,

I am saving up for a new computer and i chose to buy the Fractal Design Define R4 case (in arctic white, becasue i am making a black, grey and white build). Now i came to the part of choosing the cooler. I don't want to go with an air cooler, because i will have a windowed case and a big ass air cooler really does not look good (yeah, i know that there are some exeptions but still). So i am in a dilema, which liquid cooler to buy.

I have a budget of 150$ and you should consider that the corsair cooler fans are just a piece of shit (at least that's what i have heard from all the people i asked), you have to consider the price of 2 (or 1) sp120s or any good fans (i am not able to get bit-fenix's fans in my country). 

That's the list of all the coolers that i could buy :

120mm SilverStone Tundra,

240mm SilverStone Tundra,

Corsair h100i,

Corsair h90,

Corsair h80i,

Corsair h110,

Enermax 120mm ELC.

If anyone uses any of these cooler and can reccomend it, please tell me which one ;)

Thank in advance :D

H110 will give the best performance. But I have the H100i because I need the corsair link functionality.

For fans get noiseblocker or noctua industrials

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

that big ass cooler looks better with a window and is quiet, like components in a quiet case should be.

If you really want an AIO, get an h100i for better compatibility.

Error: 410

H110 will give the best performance. But I have the H100i because I need the corsair link functionality.

but it won't fit.

@OP: H100i to be honest. It will fit with the offset mounting and you will be happy. The end.

who cares...

but it won't fit.

@OP: H100i to be honest. It will fit with the offset mounting and you will be happy. The end.

H105 also performs better than the H100i, but it doesn't have corsair link.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Noctua NH-D15.

The Noctua cooler causes a lot of hassle if you don't have the right motherboard/pci-e layout.

SP120's aren't bad since they sit under the might of the noctua NF-F12's. I'd look at getting some NF-F12's if they do fit within your budget if not I'd second the SP120's from Corsair.

Don't get me wrong Enderman but they're kinda expensive and in a different league

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Corsair really needs to step it up and make a H105i and H115i

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Don't get me wrong Enderman but they're kinda expensive and in a different league

But they are just as good as noctua...and i don't get what you mean by a different language. The website is in english. You can buy it in america fro places like newegg or amazon which are also english.

Spoiler