Best cooler for H440 case

Hello,

What are some of the best CPU hydro/liquid coolers recommended for the H440 case. The case is gaining reputation for not being able to pull/push air of it. I have a hyper 212 evo and yet it gets pretty hot and also the stock case fans that came with case are not that great. The rear fan starts wobbling and makes noise at high RPM. 

Please suggest some good coolers I can look into and also what method should I configure it in (push or pull or both).

The ones of my mind right now are

1. Corsair Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance 
  2. Cooler Master Seidon 240M
  3. Cooler Master Nepton 280L 
  4. Enermax Liqtech 240
  5. Antec KUHLER H2O 1250 Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 240MM
  6. NZXT Kraken X61 RL-KRX61-01 280mm

Cooler master Seidon 240M

P.S you should add a poll.So people can vote on which one :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

To be honest with the NHD15 coming out being quieter and better performing then most AIO's, I think AIO's are pretty irrelevant... 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

To be honest with the NHD15 coming out being quieter and better performing then most AIO's, I think AIO's are pretty irrelevant... 

He speaks the truth.

NHD 15 is love NHD 15 is life.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I'm not sure that the h105 will fit in there.

I'm not sure that the h105 will fit in there.

watch this video, it can be done.

---

PS: how can I add a poll in this question ?

I would get the x61 because of colors and performance, but I would eventually change the fans.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

I would get the x61 because of colors and performance, but I would eventually change the fans.

I see that you are using the same case and CPU cooler as mine, have you or planning to install a hydro cooler ? how have you configured the evo 212, please see this thread to know my concern.

---

PS: how can I add a poll in this question ?

Well... That ruins my comment, haha.

Might change the h100i with the h105 then!

I see that you are using the same case and CPU cooler as mine, have you or planning to install a hydro cooler ? how have you configured the evo 212, please see this thread to know my concern.

I just finished building my Dads pc, he got the x61 and it performs pretty good ( in the blue/black h440 with the 4790k ). I have the hyper evo 212 in the same configuration as you, but without the exhaust fans in the top. would not recommend air cooling in the h440 ( even though I am huehuehue)

wow, thats a lot of bees!

x61 if you are decided on a AiO. If it were my PC, I would pick an air cooler.

I already have hyper 212 evo and trust me this case needs very good static pressure fans and good thermal performance liquid cooling. If you want to use air, then Noctua NH-D15 is the best solution but it takes up a lot of space and comes very close to your side panel.

Go for an AIO cooler. You'll want it with the lack of air flow in the case.

The NZXT ones are a good bet for the case. The x61 looks pretty good so far.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I already have hyper 212 evo and trust me this case needs very good static pressure fans and good thermal performance liquid cooling. If you want to use air, then Noctua NH-D15 is the best solution but it takes up a lot of space and comes very close to your side panel.

Big air coolers are going to be close to side panel and other components, but they have a lot of pro's, they can exhaust on the back and be perfectly fine with airflow.

The NH-D15, while being a great unit, it's not the only one nor the best.  The cryorig R1, GamerStorm Assassin, and Dark Rock Pro 3, are very high end and competitive unites.

either the NZXT x61 or the Noctua NH-D15.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

either the NZXT x61 or the Noctua NH-D15.

Is there any comparison benchmarks on cryorig r1 and NH-D15 or Kraken x61. I have seen a few and the cryorig r1 seems to be a real good performer.

Big air coolers are going to be close to side panel and other components, but they have a lot of pro's, they can exhaust on the back and be perfectly fine with airflow.

The NH-D15, while being a great unit, it's not the only one nor the best.  The cryorig R1, GamerStorm Assassin, and Dark Rock Pro 3, are very high end and competitive unites.

@ForsakenLive : Yes I was thinking of 3 options when it comes to air cooling: Cryorig R1, NH-D15 and Dark rock Pro 3. The Cryorig R1 is not that different from NH-D15 performance and it comes in white so it goes well with the NZXT H440 case.

x61 if you are decided on a AiO. If it were my PC, I would pick an air cooler.

Yes sir, I wouldn want to get a pump failure etc if it was for an Aio, if it were to be a air cooler, fixing a fan is just a minutes job. BTW please advise me on which one to go for Noctua NH D15 or Cryorig R1 Ultimate.

Please see my rig specs in my signature.

I appreciate the help thank you.

Yes sir, I wouldn want to get a pump failure etc if it was for an Aio, if it were to be a air cooler, fixing a fan is just a minutes job. BTW please advise me on which one to go for Noctua NH D15 or Cryorig R1 Ultimate.

Please see my rig specs in my signature.

I appreciate the help thank you.

NH-D14, Phanteks PH-TC14PE, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, and ThermalRight Silver Arrow are very good air coolers around the $70 mark.

If you want to go higher end, the NH-D15, Cryorig R1, GamerStorm Assassin, and Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 do not dissapoint.

Can vouch for the corsair's, Have a h100i on my oc i7 and it runs silent without any problems. Fits in the h440 case easily and installation was a breeze :)

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.