triple monitor surround with a single gtx 760 ?

Hi i pretty new in the forum and i rlly like and follow linus and his group in his channel, i just wanted to know how well a single gtx 760 would work with a resolution of 5760x1080p in games like battlefield 4, grid autosport and other demending games, i hope someone will respond thanks for reading !! have a nice day.

The 760 only has 2GB of memory by default. Do you have the 4GB or the 2GB version?

For example, in Battlefield 4, you will really need to turn the settings way down, but, if you will get a second GTX 760 in the future, I looked up a bit on the internet and saw that with two 760s in SLI, you can get pretty much High-Ultra settings in BF4 with smooth framerates!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

you should probably do two 760's or just get something like a 770

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Yeah at 5760x1080, the 760 is going to struggle pretty good.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It would really struggle. Even in Bioshock Infinite which is hardly demanding a GTX 780 struggles to stay above 40 FPS.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

not a good idea

and even 760 SLi will not help

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

The 760 only has 2GB of memory by default. Do you have the 4GB or the 2GB version?

For example, in Battlefield 4, you will really need to turn the settings way down, but, if you will get a second GTX 760 in the future, I looked up a bit on the internet and saw that with two 760s in SLI, you can get pretty much High-Ultra settings in BF4 with smooth framerates!

Vram doesn't matter with a 760, it doesn't have the power to drive 5760x1080 even with a 4 GB card.

5760x1080 is basically 3/4 of 4K resolutions

you guys need to be looking at least GTX780 SLi setups to be able to drive that res

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

It will work, but at minimum settings and below 60fps. Basically the worst gaming experience possible.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Alright then thank you guys for the help i will try to get an other gtx 760 in a few mounths of saving and i think it would be enogh (2go vertion) it was prety fast thanks guys love this forum ! 

ive actualy looked on the internet and saw some videos about a single gpu with 3 monitors running some driving games it looked good :/ 

Alright then thank you guys for the help i will try to get an other gtx 760 in a few mounths of saving and i think it would be enogh (2go vertion) it was prety fast thanks guys love this forum ! 

eh?

if you just running a single 1080P monitor 

one GTX760 is good

but for 3 monitor

you need to look at GTX780 or R9 290 if you want to game at that res with high detail

eh?

if you just running a single 1080P monitor 

one GTX760 is good

but for 3 monitor

you need to look at GTX780 or R9 290 if you want to game at that res with high detail

i alredy have a gtx 760 and i want to get another one, i cant aford a 780 or a 290 aniways so i guess with 2 760 i could run triple monitor at midium or somethin dont you think ?

i alredy have a gtx 760 and i want to get another one, i cant aford a 780 or a 290 aniways so i guess with 2 760 i could run triple monitor at midium or somethin dont you think ?

the performance of dual 760s is slightly better than the GTX780Ti but running 3 monitors and even with med settings

you will encounter the situation of running out of VRAM buffer

3 monitors will push the VRAM usage up to 3GB and above

the performance of dual 760s is slightly better than the GTX780Ti but running 3 monitors and even with med settings

you will encounter the situation of running out of VRAM buffer

3 monitors will push the VRAM usage up to 3GB and above

whats the solution then, :/ cant do more then that and btw bt4 is like the hiest graphicly demending game that  i will play so i think with grid and other games should be fine ? and i cant do more then that x) in the worst case i will just have a rlly good pc for running games in one monitor :P

whats the solution then, :/ cant do more then that and btw bt4 is like the hiest graphicly demending game that  i will play so i think with grid and other games should be fine ? and i cant do more then that x) in the worst case i will just have a rlly good pc for running games in one monitor :P

i also facing this situation as I am planning on a racing sim setup but using 3 cheap full HD TVs but that is my problem

for your situtation

if possible, look at upgrading the GPU first to something that can push higher resolution with higher textures, 

see if you scrape some money and sell the GTX760 to your buddy and with the money pool from the savings and the selling of the GTX760 get a single R9 290 or GTX780 to drive a single monitor.

only when you got the budget to get more monitors, then you can look for another 290 for GTX780 for multi GPU power

i also facing this situation as I am planning on a racing sim setup but using 3 cheap full HD TVs but that is my problem

for your situtation

if possible, look at upgrading the GPU first to something that can push higher resolution with higher textures, 

see if you scrape some money and sell the GTX760 to your buddy and with the money pool from the savings and the selling of the GTX760 get a single R9 290 or GTX780 to drive a single monitor.

only when you got the budget to get more monitors, then you can look for another 290 for GTX780 for multi GPU power

well not bad idea i m actualy living in dubai i dont rlly know where to sell my 760 but if i do the 780 costs so much more then 2 760s T_T and if i sell mine i would sell it cheaper then the original price :( soooo maybe if i actualy buy the 760 and then like 2 years later sell the whole computer with some saving could buy new rig or that time it would be good but i m projecting too fa, thanks for helping tho!

Who can tell me if the gtx 770 4go is better for triple monitor then the gtx 780 3 go ?

Who can tell me if the gtx 770 4go is better for triple monitor then the gtx 780 3 go ?

erm it can run 3 monitors but still not enough juice

minimum is GTX780 6GB SLi or R9 290 4GB CrossFire