ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love them look and sex appeal of the laptop. it has an amazing 178-degree viewing angles and anti-glare coating for comfort during long gaming sessions. its compact, slim, and portable.but best of yet its sign by all my subscribers on youtube it would be a dream come true to get something signs by all of my favorite youtubers. I support what you guys do I love the wan show.

The backlit keyboard is just such a nice feature to have on any noteback, and that you can have a sweet lan party at 14,400ft!

The backlit keyboard is just such a nice feature to have on any notebook, and that you can have a sweet lan party at 14,400ft!

The best thing of this Asus laptop must be the design, mostly because the components "just" work and work pretty good, I'm a most disappointed with the 750m, but if Asus makes it work... I would love to use this bad boy!

seems a great laptop indeed, what i love about this laptop is the finish in aluminium, and the sound they put into it. 

I love the IPS screen along with the backlight on that keyboard.

I like the cool look of the whole notebook

I like that it's simply Asus. Been a fan of them for many years.

Many monitors by them over the years, a handful of GPU's, as well as a few motherboards.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

My favorite thing from the video is luke's quote on the back :-)

The thing I like about the notebook is it's focus to deliver what seems like excellent sound quality, a high end CPU, and a Maxwell GPU to provide power, performance and good battery life in a small form factor at a low cost. I'm starting college in September, so this would provide me with a good balance of being able to easily carry it around, comfortably complete course work on it and then do some casual gaming if I get the chance!

Great balance between gaming and everyday usability, solid laptop!

I love everything about this. They stylish keyboard, the aggressive look on the outside, along with it's excellent cooler. Graphic wise it's not the best and not the worst, but it's definitely the bang for your buck!

I really love the fact that it is the perfect balance. I wont buy a JZ because i would spend the money on my PC, but the JK seems to be my next notebook

My favorite thing about G550JK is just that it is alaptop more powerfull than my desktop PC :D

I like the IPS display and of course the signatures. :)

I do like the brushed aluminium look and the build quality in general seems pretty solid throughout.

My favorite thing about this notebook is the design. It looks very good...

I really like the design of it + the "better" battery life

I like the fact that this has a IPS panel which gaming laptops or even laptops in general lack.

Of course the signatures from you guys are beautiful too xD

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I mostly like the screen (IPS 1080p) it's quite an improvement 

All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

<...>

The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

Keyboard illumination, hahaha.

I hope the winner will be announced somewhere else too, for those international sleeping entrants :P

Favourite Thing? That sexy red line. Oh and the 850m is nice too.

i7 3770K @4.3Ghz, H100, 16GB RAM, Windforce 780Ti & 680, HyperX 3K 120GB SSD, Seagate 500GB, WD 2TB Black, Asus Z-77 V-PRO, Some ODD, 3X 24" 1080P

Thanks for this great opportunity!

My favorite thing about this laptop is the build quality and the great looks!