ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The IPS panel is a very good thing, especially it being a laptop, I see too many TN panels which just look terrible if you don't have them anywhere near perfect to your face.

me most like Core i7 processor, overclockable and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M graphics

for me it would be using it outside out of direct sunlight. it would also be good using a hefty workload on it without it dying on me in half an hour.

#LinusMountainTips

I love the design even though its a gaming notebook its look simple but powerfull :)

I like the speakers with external bass. And  of course linus his signature.

I like the screen and how it looks

The best thing about that laptop is because it has the signatures of a couple of my favorite tech reviewers and just a bunch of awesome people in general :P

Beautiful design and screen, looks awesome with the red trim and aluminium design with a lot of power for the size while remaining cool
The signatures make it even better

I love that it has all of your signatures!

The thing I like the most , is the robust build quality :D and the IPS screen :)

i like that it has a dvd drive even if it makes it a lot thicker. :)

looks like a good notebook, i miss my old rog laptop.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I like the speakers. The four drivers is something you don't see very often on laptop it a nice change. 

My favorite part is the metal construction. So rare on laptops this big

My favorite thing about the notebook is the build quality, and the signatures are something that will really make the notebook unique.

i love the fact that the tech community is so close and knows everyone and respects eveyone. also love the design of it and its thinnest

CPU: i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Maximus V Extreme | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengance Red 1866Mhz | GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x1TB Seagate barracuda in RAID 1 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: HAF X Nvidia Edition | Mouse: Corsair M95 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | LG Blu-Ray Player | 27" 2560x1440p Shimian, Acer 1920x1080p | AKG K550 Headphones | Behringer MS40 Speakers

I love the look of this laptop and with the signatures from my favourite youtubers what more do I want

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

One thing I love about it is its sexy looks  ;)  ;) And it is having good specs for me as I am not a heavy user.

My favorite thing is the dual fan cooling system with 2 cooling intakes, because temperature for a notebook is everything, as it can make or brake the system.

I like the idea of a gaming laptop,. Its good looking and pretty darn powerful

Like many people, my favorite thing are the signatures and the fact that it is a world record breaking laptop.

And overall it is a very solid laptop.  :)

My favorite thing about the ASUS ROG G550JK is that it's a laptop... Now for serious, i just need one, my old Toshiba Sattelite A300 is showing signs that it's almost dying...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.