ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the power of the laptop and portability of it, and how refined it is for me.

Thats it.

It is freaking beautiful for a gaming laptop :D

My favorite thing you be to have Linus's and luke's signature!

I love many things about this laptop but if I can only chose one it must be its stunning good looks  :wub: 

ModdingFriendly

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK are the speaker's!

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

It's simple but I've never had a backlit keyboard and red is my favorite color, so that takes the cake. Second is the gtx 850M, plus you guys all signed it @.@ so me waaaaaaaants lol.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the new IPS screen with wide viewing angles.

Favourite thing? Got to be the specs considering the form factor!

My favourite things are the aluminum build and of course.... "Hey guys, I'm on a mountain."

I need a laptop for my "on the move gaming" and my old macbook is not cuting it. and it looks so so bad @$$

my fav thing that its been on on a lan party on a mountain

I like the signatures the most, but the screen ain't too shabby either.

The battery life (under low or high load) is the most impressive in my opinion.

What i like about the G550JK is the compromise between price, performance and formfactor.

Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change.

like you said in the video, would've loved to see an SSD thrown in inside this baby but you can't have'em all .. i guess its still decent for the price point.. lets hope i win :D

My favourite thing is its looks...

i love the laptop it self its perfect for my daily routin since i walk around all the time between mah store and my house so i need portable gaming power for me to game more and i love the led keyboard they look so awesome!

I like that it is better than my PC and that it is signed by youtubers. Only thing I don't like is that you signed it. :D:D jk

I think my favourite thing about this notebook would have to be that it's signed by a bunch of my favourite people! Haha, specificity aside, this notebook brings a palatable price tag and ample performance to the table all the while looking sharp with its red colour scheme and accents, without the price of a premium gaming notebook. Definitely a worthy gamer, kudos, Asus.

The thing I like the most about this notebook is how sexy looking it is and linus even said that somehow it looks even sexier in real life!

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

I love the looks of this laptop, i have no complaints in it !!!!!!1 

:DDDDDDDDDDD

I thoroughly enjoyed the review, seems like a complete badass laptop :D If I had to choose my favourite part of the laptop it would have to be the general appearance, from the matt black finish to the red lights, including the keyboard and the red line across the front, it's one sexy laptop