ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The portability of a laptop, and the power of a desktop(almost) :)

my favourite thing is now i can say i have an Asus RoG G550... JK

I realy like the aluminium features and the signatures at the bottom  ;)

I love the design. Combined with some nice specs. Gimme gimme gimme :-D

My favourite thing about this notebook, is that it may not have the best specks in the world but it is a world record holder that deserves respect and a great home... with me.

Thanks to Linustechtips and Asus for giving everyone the chance to have their very own piece of the very first HighLANder.

Good luck everyone.

I overall like the notebook and the cool dark theme it has to it, but what i most like is the bottom, where all of the signatures are, specially the "Hey guys I'm on a mountain"

I love the screen and the fit-and finish. It looks damn sexy compared to my Y510p.

For me It would be the IPS display and the signatures...

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

What i like about the notebook is it has Display Port and a more advance SonicMaster audio than my super old ASUS Notebook. and i'm interested in the subwoofer:) it's all packed in a small notebook that's also in the same size as my ASUS 15.6" X550CC, yes i only have a $600 notebook, don't judge me:(,

that's what i like about the notebook, but what i LOVE is it's RED:D and also ASUS:D and singed by slick:D (i love you man, but not in a gay way)

i really hope to win that sexy beast<3

(and really hope that slick/luke will do a demo shaving his beard with DollarShaveClub razor:D)

The matt screen takes the biscuit, the viewing angles look alot better.

I like the specs, with would help me a lot in working with 3d modeling programs.

I really like the beast CPU, the awesome audio and the fact that it's not the best gaming notebook but still has the i7 CPU and 850M GPU makes the balance between not bad performance and daily used notebook for work. 

I love the form factor to power ratio. It's so nice to see the "ooomph" be in a size I can throw in a bag and take with me

my farvorite thing is the keyboards back light, its so useful in darck, and the aluminum built, couse it makes it very light to take from place a, to b

I think that it is cool that it was on top of a mountain 

Favorite thing about the G550JK: It's better than what I have..

Favorite thing about that G550JK: Hey guys, I'm on a mountain.

Its a very balanced notebook, its descent for gaming, and yet they didn't put too expensive hardware in there, which makes for an awesome price,  I would even consider buying it for my next notebook. 

And it looks sexy as hell!  :D

And of course with the signatures of the best tech youtubers makes it that much more awesome, its worth ten times more now than the original price ;)

My favorite is its looks. Asus never disappoints :)

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

The Keyboard looks pretty awesome but it can't beat your awesome signings on the back.. :)

4 speaker drivers is my favorite part.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

I like the finish and the laptop seems portable

Well my favorite thing about this notebook is its look s and its good balance between price and performance

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

The looks, so sexy it hurts >.<

The thing i like most about the G550JK is just simply the look. Nice colors (Black, Red) (Ok its an ROG Notebook :D) and those silver metallic accents (Power button).