ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

A great laptop. Its sorta like the macbook of pcs, just that it actually deserves the PC name :ppp

The Specs are great, but the signatures steal the show  ^_^

My favourite thing about this laptop is the looks!(most of it thats the republic of gaming logo on the back!)

I like the DVD drive. Means I may be able to swap it out for an SSD  :)

I love the overall looks of this notebook. Always loved the ROG color scheme and this backlit keyboard and the red strip on the outside is just.. awesome!

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it is made by ASUS.

My favourite thing about this incredibly sexy laptop is the exterior design. It's absolutely stunning and I love that red beveled edge. Also the fact that it can stay cool is great cause I've had laptops over heat in the past.

My favourite feature of the G550JK is the IPS screen. They had the balls to change it from a more responsive TN panel in favour of better better colour acuracy. I personally will go for better colour reproduction than better response times, but thats  just my opinion. I must say that red strip beside the ports is pretty sexy too ;)

The iluminated red keyboard :3

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I really liked the subwoofer that comes with it ! and it's decent performance

The subwoofer thingy, it so silly ;]

Having owned a previous Asus G-Series laptop, my favorite thing about this computer is the inclusion of the IPS display.

I can't tell you how often I'd look over my shoulder to see one of my friend's in the same game I was playing, with colors that made my screen look like sepia tone.

xdid you say this notebook can last 3h?

What is this magic? i m used to 30min-1h from my current notebook...

battery life has to be the thing i like the most about this one.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

My favorite thing on the G550JK is the GTX 850 Gpu

The matte screen is always nice to see, but my favorite is the red/black theme, especially the backlit keyboard.

Another competition?! Very generous, Linus :D

My favourite feature would definitely be the speakers, since most laptops have terrible speakers. It's great to see that this one has much better ones.

Love the looks! The extra sub is a nice extra touch

The IPS display is my favorite thing :D .

I love the IPS display, and all those glorious signatures from my favourite YouTubers  :D  :)