ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The IPS panel will be my favourite thing, I guess :]

Love the G550 JK's FULL HD IPS matte screen and the red backlight keyboard

My fav thing about this laptop is probably the display. Anti-glare!  :lol:

Nice video Linus. Congrats on the world record. A nice matte IPS screen and that it's a nice mid gaming laptop and is light and thin.

The great price to performance ratio and the signatures with the sleek body

My favorite thing about this laptop is the overall red accent on the laptop itself and it's price/performance ratio that strikes the sweet balance between gaming and multimedia laptop. 

i love the specs of this laptop

I would be so happy to win man

What i like? The aluminium build and of course the 4th gen i7.

Still doubt Linus climbed that mountain! ;-) I like the feature that it uses the on-board graphics when dealing with lighter workloads! Really saves the laptops power!

My favorite thing about it, is that it has the signature of my 4 favorite youtubers that also changed my life by pushing me into the awesome world of computers. THANK YOU GUYS :DDD !!!!!!!!!! 

I love the iluminated keyboard this way I will be able to play at night with no light or even in night flights  :D

Still doubt Linus climbed that mountain! ;-) I like the feature that it uses the on-board graphics when dealing with lighter workloads! Really saves the laptops power!

the laptop looks awesome and the specs are nice

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the 4th gen i7

I don't exactly have a favorite but I like that it was at the top of a mountain and signed by all of you fellas also it has a 1080 IPS panel and of course it's a ROG laptop. My laptop from 2005 is getting a little long in the tooth and I really need a new one so I can actually get on the web with it. I'm wondering though, can this laptop be upgraded to win 7?

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

The fact that it isnt a 17" notebook, but a 15", so it is portable :)

Dat sexy ips screen tho,plus the red backlit key board fits the colour scheme well.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the red colour theme <3 

My favorite thing is that it looks well built.

Also it has your signatures, which is very cool...

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB SC ACX | MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD: WD Black 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM | PSU: Corsair RM 1000W 80+ Gold | Case: Corsair 750D ATX |

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/GustavBP/saved/XrH8TW

What i like was, the spec was beast...

Corei7 Quad core with clock speed 2.4 - 3.4GHz

RAM 8GB

Grafic card Geforce GTX850M MAXWELL 1.17GHz 2GB DDR3 VRAM

it's really enought for gaming inside a notebook something portable not in PC..

that all beast spec comes with really nice design("down to earth design")...

i really like the brust aluminium so it's look really simple..

and also it's really look simple like usually notebook not look like G750JM or others that look to huge and really uncomfortable to bring that notebooks to everwhere..

In fact that you guys can bring this notebook to the top of mount elbert(if i not mistaken), it's mean that this notebook not that heavy.. because you guys can bring it to mount and operate that notebook.. and bring keyboard(Corsair Raptor K30) if i not mistaken) and mouse...

anothers things that i likefrom G550JK is the sound must be very good because it's came with 4 speaker +sub woofer from sonic master... the sound must be so loud and nice..

oh by the way the design of G550JK look nice also becouse the Red edge, the Republic of gaming logo and the backlight keyboard , in my opinion it's was perfect combination... it's looks stunning..

and the display come with IPS display so you can see clearly the display with differentce angle...

that's my conclusion for what i saw in your video i try my best how to explain how i really like this notebook @LinusTech

thanks for the opportunity @LinusTech

really hope this G550JK Giveaway

because i really hope i can get some cool gaming laptop since so long.. but it never happens...and i hope this will be the true international worldwide giveaway because i have watched so many video that say you can win something and it was international giveaway but the fact the winner always from USA or Canada or around there... so hopefully linustechtips can really prove this one was the international worldwide giveaway...

I'm from Indonesia by the way(8280.66miles from Vancouver,BC)

post-98704-0-24833600-1404472622.png

post-98704-0-70056600-1404472627.png

post-98704-0-41546900-1404472631.png

post-98704-0-09681200-1404472635.png

post-98704-0-32461100-1404472639.png

post-98704-0-14994300-1404472644.png

post-98704-0-89405900-1404472748.png

My favourite feature is the beautiful screen! And that black and red theme, very nice!

Of course the "SOUND SYSTEM" n the aluminum finish build Quality....

WOW, you guys are on fire, I love all these amazing giveaways! The only thing I can say is Thank You :) This pc is really good looking and has some good hardware too… But the thing I love the most is the backlit keyboard! This is so amazing at night and it gives a nice touch to the red and black design of the pc itself!

Greetings and good luck to everyone

WizardFreddy