ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Ok, so lets get into this. It is litteraly (and i mean litteraly) imposible to pick ONE thing that you love most about this laptop! From the amazingly built aluminium body, to the quad speakers with that extra sub-woofer that they included (amazing touch by the way) There is pretty much NOTHING that i could find wrong with this netbook. As you pointed out in the video the screen is much improved from their previous models. Ive had the pleasure of seeing an ASUS RoG in real life and oh my, That red bezele looks absolutly amazing, it adds to the amazingly looking and amazingly built body( not to mention that it is my favorite color combo). That brings me more into the looks of this netbook. The ASUS RoG logo on the back is absolutly stuning looking whilst lit! I couldent get my eyes off of it. Then they showed me the backlit keyboard. When i saw how you could change the levels of the lighting it was absolutly stunning. It looked amazing as well as while i was typing on the keyboard...needless to say it was amazing! Also on the bottom with those signatures... The list of people who signed this netbook cover the better part of my top 10 youtubers! So in conclusion if any one person gave only one reason (even though you only asked for one there is no way!) I believe that it is imposible. I hope you liked my post!

-Superfan

Nick

I like the viewing angles and outdoor usability.  :)

i would love to win this i have a crappy desktop its not ment for gaming. I love the specs of it and if i were to win it i would use it for LAN partys aswell.

Personally, I love its specifications (hardware inside). Its a mid-ranged, good for gaming at home or on the go (especially when going to school/university). In addition that allows it be affordable and competitively priced; price is important for some people, especially if you live in countries where the products are increased in price due to "reasons" (looking at you Australia). For example your particular model is at the time of this post: $1279 (pretty good). Where as in Australia the same unit retails at $1999 (what?) according to GIZMODO Australia (http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/06/asus-g550jk-gaming-notebook-australian-review/).  I have previously owned an ASUS laptop of which the G550JK is based upon (the body); its got got quality and has managed to survive all of high-school (and clearly a "Highest Terrestrial LAN party" on a mountain).

BTW: Awesome work guys with the mountain climb and the ever increasing quality (and "professionalism"XD) of your linus media empire. :lol:  

My favorite thing about this laptop is the ISP screen. The faded, whitewashed look of the Lenovo Y50's screen steered me away from buying it. I'd definitely buy this if I don't end up winning.

Balance of the size and performance. Not to mention the larger than pinhole speakers.

I like its simple, aggressive, yet elegant looks. 

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)

What I like the most is the aluminum finish of the laptop,

What I like most? It's looks, that sleek red line makes it look rather sexy.

My favorite would have to be the signatures on the bottom, or the IPS screen. I've never seen one in real life... (yeah, I know)

the outstanding CPU and the aluminium finish. :)

I really like the looks, and the overall usefulness of the notebook. 

its has all the signature for all of my fav youtube tech channels  :D

i really love its slick design, and im amazed at how cool it can run. certainly one of the best

The industrial design and decent performance has me set on g550jk, I do like it.

The build quality and the specs are amazing. And I always enjoy what ASUS brings on the market. 

Of course, the best part is how this is the laptop that was at the highLANder event, and has the signatures of people from all of my favourite youtube channels. Aside from that, the prime thing I like about the laptop is the screen by far. The screen means a lot to me as a student and when I was browsing for laptops before, ASUS' TN panel influenced my decision greatly.

I love the look of the laptop! Like all of the ROG equipment and its black and red colour scheme! Not a bad price either.