ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the looks combined with the specs. It's elegant and freakin awesome at the same time! I mean a I7 with a 850M combined in a beautifull package with a brushed alunium finish. I pretty much love the thing!

I love then GTX 850M maxwell gpu in this laptop.. not a better GPU then this available in a laptop in Bangladesh and they are sooooo sooooo expensive :S gosh had some thing like this laptop .. And i love asus,,  :)

I love the GTX 850M maxwell gpu in this laptop.. not a better GPU then this available in a laptop in Bangladesh and they are sooooo sooooo expensive :S gosh had some thing like this laptop .. And i love asus,,  :)

I love the looks combined with the specs. It's elegant and freakin awesome at the same time! I mean a I7 with a 850M combined in a beautifull package with a brushed alunium finish. I pretty much love the thing!

I like how the aluminium build is like

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I like the Asus Rog Keyboard than standard laptop keyboard and the aluminium casing with rog logo lighting up gives it a subtle but spectacular look

Like the keyboard than the standard usb keyboard and rog logo over aluminium casing, its subtle but looks spectacular

I love the aluminum build :))

the best part is that its free if u get it :P but u need a lot of luck :$

I love the overall design and the brushed aluminum finish. Its great!

And of course, the signatures of all you guys :)

I really like IPS screens and the cooling system looks really cool  B) xD and of course the autographs :)
This is my first time posting on Linustechtips.com so Hi Guys! xD I just usually watch the videos. :)

My favourite part about the G550jk is that it is thin, and still works as a gaming laptop. I really like the red stripe on the side of it, and the red backlight on the keyboard.

The silent fans on it is also a plus.  

I like the design the most of all

MSI GT70-One-899NL | i7-3630QM | Nvidia GTX675MX | 12GB 1600mhz ddr3 | 128gb mSata ssd | 1TB hdd | 17.3 Full HD non-glare | Killer E2200 

Thee thing that i like most about the laptop, is the overall well built chassis as well as the good build quality.

Nice construction and the use of some premium materials.

I've been a long time fan of asus products and I absolutely love the brushed aluminum finish on this fine machine.

I really like the way it looks, the fact that it's not annoyingly loud and the IPS screen. I think more laptops need IPS panels, they're so nice to look at. :)

The best thing about the laptop is is shear amazing  :rolleyes:  looks and hardware!!!!

Its a ROG Laptop!! Build quality, portability and muscle all in one portable unit.

Muscle + Portability = Instaawesomeness

CPU: Intel Core I5 - 444| Motherboard: GA-B85M-HD3 Rev 1.0 | RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 8Gb 1600Mhz (F312800CL10S-8GBX) | GPU: PowerColor HD7850 1Gb DDR5 256Bit (AX7850 1GBD5-DH) | Case: NZXT Source 210 Windowed White | Storage: Seagate 1Tb 7200Rpm 3.5" Sata (ST1000DM003) | PSU: Thermaltake LitePower 600Watts Black Edition | Display: BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X, Cooler Master Blade Master 120, Deep Cool XFAN 120 | Sound: Razer Kraken Pro, Marshall Major FX, Razer Hammerhead Pro, Audio-Technica ATH-M40X, Sennheiser HD 558, Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0, Fiio 6E Portable Amp, Creative Sound Blaster E1 Dac/Amp | Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

I like the compute power in a stylish design.

I think the best thing about this gaming notebook is the fact that I have a chance of getting one for FREEEEEE! Thanks, Linus!

I like that its not a desktop, which is becoming a pain in the ass atm...

Edit - And now I have posted 2 replies... How do I delete one ?

I like that its more powerful than my desktop

(8350 & HD6870 Hawk)